RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC
- Dead Heat. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p1
Offers political and economic outlook for the Czech Republic for 2006. Impact of the outcome of the Czech parliamentary elections on the formation of a majority government; Need for the two leading political parties to form a grand coalition; Gross domestic product growth experienced by the...
- Czech Republic: Which Way Out Of The Deadlock? // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/31/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p19
The article focuses on the economic and political condition in Czech Republic as of July 2006. Establishing a sustainable parliamentary majority is proving to be a very elusive goal for Czech politicians. With the left and right wing blocs split precisely 100 seats each, any administration...
- CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
The article offers news briefs in Czech Republic including the political risk, economic risk and business.
- Country Risk Summary: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p8
Presents news items related to the political and economic condition of the Czech Republic as of November 2002. Opposition to the proposed tax rise by some of the coalition partners of the country's Social Democratic government; Economic implications of the damages caused by the August 2002 flood.
- Czech Republic. // Background Notes on Countries of the World 2003;Feb2003 Czech Republic, p1
Presents information on Czech Republic. Geographical features of the country; Economy of the country as of February 11, 2003; Government and political conditions of the country.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Prague Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p2
Reports on economic and political developments in Czech Republic from April 21-27, 2003. Improvement in the construction industry; Deflation in the Czech economy; Draft amendment to a bill on mandatory army service.
- CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article reports on the political, economic, and business environment risks in Czech Republic including the Finance Minister Miroslav Kalousek who announced an intention to reforming the nation's state pension system by 2012, consumer price inflation (CPI) which entered at 1.9 percent...
- RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Dec2008, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p7
This section offers news briefs concerning business, political and economic conditions in Czech Republic. A vote of no confidence motioned by opposition Czech Social Democratic Party (CSSD) was survived by the government. The fiscal position of the country was affected by the reduced 2009 gross...
- RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2008, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p6
This section offers news briefs concerning Czech Republic. Poll conducted by "Median" revealed that popularity of Czech Social Democratic Party (CSSD) against the ruling Civic Democratic Party (ODS) is increasing. In the second quarter of 2008, year-on-year gross domestic product (GDP) growth...