RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- Estonia. // OECD Observer;2013 OECD Yearbook, p102
The article discusses the economic development of Estonia as of 2013 that joined the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in 2010. It offers information on the country's gross domestic product (GDP), total population, and employment rate, along with details on its...
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p10
The article presents information on the economic, political and business risks assessed in Estonia for 2005. Estonia's new government is an uneasy union of three political parties, the Reform Party, the People's Union, and the Centre Party, that cover the centre-right to the centre-left of the...
- RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2008, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p12
Thus article presents a summary of political risk, economic risk and business environment analysis on Lithuania. The ruling coalition government was transformed from a minority government to a majority government, but only by adding a fifth political party to its ranks. A 6.4% growth in the...
- April Results Overturned. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the political and economic risks being faced by Turks and Caicos Islands, as of October 2003. Victory of the People's Democratic Movement in the April 2003 general elections; Prospects for its gross domestic product; Performance of its tourism industry.
- Latin America Monitor. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Feb2013, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p1
This publication provides a report on political risk and macroeconomic prospects in the Caribbean. It states that the People's National Party (PNP) of Jamaica is not likely to face difficulty in pushing through its policymaking agenda. Dominican Republic's real gross domestic product (GDP) is...
- Political Risk Yearbook: Philippines Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Philippines Country Report;2006, p1
Presents a country and political risk assessment of the Philippines. Investment climate including corruption and labor conditions; Trade barriers and international agreements that may affect climate for trade; Changes in real gross domestic product and inflation.
- A Country Risk Conundrum. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Jun2006, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p1
The article provides economic and political outlook in Angola. The country has achieve strong economic signs such as low inflation, growth of gross domestic product and a stable currency. Other economic growth signs were seen in infrastructure rehabilitation projects derived from foreign...
- Political Risk Yearbook: Azerbaijan Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Azerbaijan Country Report;2006, p1
Presents a country and political risk assessment of the Azerbaijan. Investment climate including corruption and labor conditions; Trade barriers and international agreements that may affect climate for trade; Changes in real gross domestic product and inflation.
- Costa Rica. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Costa Rica;2012, p81
This report presents a country risk assessment for Costa Rica in 2012. The assessment provides the country's political, financial, economic and composite risk ratings. It offers a risk narrative of key events, political challenges and policy implications facing the country, including political...