DATA & FORECASTS
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p225
Presents tabular representations of key economic indicators for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development non-member countries as of February 2005. National accounts; Indices of production; Unemployment.
- Exceeding Expectations. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p12
Presents economic outlook for Lithuania for 2006. Expected economic growth boosted by large income tax cuts; Expected robust economic activity for the year; Forecasted acceleration in output growth for the year.
- Poland and Russia High in Growth. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/5/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p27
Forecasts the economic growth of the chemical industry in countries that joined the European Union in 2004, including Russia, in 2005. Expected growth rate of the countries; Projected chemicals output growth of Poland; Estimated growth of the chemical sector in Russia.
- Economy Expands at Last. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/5/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p29
Focuses on factors that affected the economic growth of Japan in 2004. Reasons behind the decline in the output of chemicals in the third quarter of 2004; Forecasted economic growth of Japan in 2005; Financial performance of the chemical industry in Japan in the six-month period ended September...
- Competitive Landscape. // Russia Mining Report;Q1 2009, p47
The article discusses the economic condition in Russia driven by the business performance of its mining industry in 2009. According to the article, the country's large mineral and metal reserves, as well as the export of mineral deposits, have contributed to its economic developments. It cites...
- Specifying an Excavator. // Rock Products;Mar2015, Vol. 118 Issue 3, p55
The article discusses the importance of matching the proper excavator to specific mining project to maximize productivity at the lowest cost per ton. It mentions utilization, machine capacity and loading cycles as some of the key objectives to consider when supplementing production with an...
- Production Linkage of Asia and Europe via Central and Eastern Europe. Ando, Mitsuyo; Kimura, Fukunari // Journal of Economic Integration;Jun2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p204
This paper investigates the novel development of machinery trade pattern in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and analyzes the extent and depth of production networks in Europe from the perspective of their links with East Asia during the past 15 years, 1995~2010. Our descriptive analysis...
- Copper. Petchey, Rebecca // Australian Commodities;3/ 1/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p205
The article presents a global outlook for copper from 2009-2016. It notes that the copper price is projected to increase to an average of 11,030 U.S. dollars a tonne in 2012 prior to its decline to around 6,950 U.S. dollars a tonne in 2016. It mentions that copper consumption is expected to...
- Global Mining Outlook. // United States Mining Report;Jan2011, p9
The article presents an outlook for the performance of the mining industry in the U.S. from 2009-2011. It mentions the decline of mining equities in the sector due to the existence of sell-off in metal markets. However, it cites the declension of copper production in the nation in the first...