THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- Consumer confidence highest since January 2008. // Cabinet Maker;11/6/2009, Issue 5662, p7
The article reports on the ten point rise of the consumer confidence index.
- Consumer Confidence Index Dips to 69.2 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p2
The article focuses on the Conference Board report indicating the decline of consumer confidence index to 69.2 in April 2012 from 69.5 in March 2012.
- Consumer Confidence Wanes. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/4/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p7
The article reports that the U.S. consumer confidence index has declined to 48.5 for the month of September 2010.
- Consumer confidence rising. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/4/2016, pA02
The article reports on the increase of Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index as of December 27, 2015.
- Consumer confidence eased,. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/17/2015, pA02
The article reports on the eased consumer confidence index in the U.S. as of April 2015.
- At Deadline. // Money Management Executive;7/7/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p4
The article reports on the decline in adviser confidence in the economy and stock market in the U.S. in June 2008. The Rydex Advisor Confidence Index reportedly dropped 3.07% to 96.93 from a month earlier because of concerns about rising energy costs, higher inflation and the subprime mortgage...
- Consumer confidence index up in France. // Market: Europe;Mar2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p3
Presents findings of a study on consumer confidence in France. Total points gained by the consumer confidence index from December 2005 to February 2006; Level of an increase in the French economy in 2005.
- Positive news from Italy. // Market: Europe;Dec2006, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the rise of Italy's consumer confidence index. According to Bloomberg News, the consumer confidence index rose from 108.8 in October 2006 to 109.2 in November 2006. The European Commission has estimated that Italy's economy will expand 1.7 percent in 2006. A London,...
- Consumer Confidence Fell to 85.0 in Oct. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p2
Reports on the decline in consumer confidence index for the month of October 2005 in the U.S. Decline in the expectations index; Percentage decline in business conditions perceived as good; Failure of the job market to improve during the month.