Q3 GDP Data Supports Our 2006 Forecast
- China's Great Rebalancing Continues. // Trends Magazine;Aug2013, Issue 124, p18
In this article the author focuses on the economic growth of China. He states that problem with the Chinese economy is that its household consumption is just around 38 percent of gross domestic product (GDP). He mentions that the government made investments in various sectors, which was driven...
- Germany. // OECD Economic Outlook;Jun2002, Vol. 2002 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the economic condition in Germany. Increase in real gross domestic product; Decline in exports; Deterioration in the total domestic demand.
- THAILAND: External Weakness Suppressing Demand. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p2
The article focuses on the external demand of Thailand wherein it remained a drag on the country's real gross domestic product (GDP) growth in the second quarter of 2011. It notes that exports were reason behind the weaker-than-expected growth reading in the period. It also mentions that private...
- Statistical annex. // OECD Economic Surveys: Chile;Nov2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 17, p207
Presents a tabular representation of the gross domestic product by expenditure of Chile from 1996 to 2002. Final consumption; Net exports; Domestic demand.
- National Accounts. // Canadian Economic Observer;Sep2007 Statistical, Vol. 20, p1
Several charts and graphs are presented depicting information on the national accounts of Canada from 2003-2007 including gross domestic product and demand, components of final domestic demand and business investment.
- Fiscal Cuts, Weaker Demand To Limit Growth. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Oct2010, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p4
The article discusses the impact of weak demand and fiscal cuts on the economic growth of the gross domestic product (GDP) in Ukraine. It mentions that consumption growth would slow down due to the cuts, and the uptick in exports would be unsustainable. However, the authors had remained...
- Economic Activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2001, p10
Reports on the decline of the real gross domestic products in Cleveland, Ohio. Impact of business investments and exports on the US economy; Variations on the state per capita personal income; Division of states into quantile based on income ranking.
- Current economic conditions. // Canadian Economic Observer;Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p11
The article discusses economic conditions in Canada in 2005. Strikes slowed down output growth early in the autumn. Exports have continued driving growth with an eighth straight increase. Business investment continued to grow due to rising demand for imported machinery and equipment. Other...
- Brazil. // Brazil Country Monitor;Dec2013, p1
The article discusses the business and economic developments in Brazil as of December 2013. It forecasts that the country's gross domestic product (GDP) will increase by 2.2-2.4% in 2013 and 3.1-3.4% in 2014, mainly due to investments. The other topics discussed include key macro-economic...