VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- There's also money to be made in Africa. // Finance Week;02/02/2001, p26
Advises foreign businesses on entering the African market. Risk assessment; Graph on risk in emerging economies; Opportunities in infrastructure development and privatization of state-controlled organizations; Need for knowledge of local culture, legal aspects and language.
- SOUTH KOREA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Nov2008, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p10
The article discusses risks in the political and economic structure in South Korea. Its political risk explores on an emergency meeting with countries involved in North Korea's denuclearization process following Pyongyang bars from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors. The...
- Political Risk Index. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // France Country Review;2013, p77
The Political Risk Index covering all countries around the world in 2013 is presented.
- Vietnam: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2003, p15
Presents data and analysis of an 18-month and five-year country risk forecasts for Vietnam. Description of the nation's political landscape; Market for foreign investments; Approach to trade policies; Possibility of economic reforms.
- China: Country Conditions: Investment Climate. // Political Risk Yearbook: China Country Report;2003, p37
Presents information on the country risk assessment of China in terms of its investment climate. Dependence of the country on foreign trade and international cooperation; Government attitude toward foreign private investment; Transparency of the regulatory system; Basic laws and regulations...
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Mauritius. // Handbook of Country Risk 2005-2006;2005, p391
The article presents a risk assessment of the economic and political conditions in Mauritius in 2005. The economy faces challenges with the restructuring of the textile and sugar industries. Details are provided regarding customs duties, non-tariff barriers and government monopolies in the...
- Why Political Risk Insurance Will Grow in the 1990s. Wagner, Daniel // Risk Management (00355593);Oct90, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p34
The article elaborates the reason behind the growth of political risk insurance in the 1990s. As the new political and economic order develops in the 1990s, the risks inherent in trading and investing abroad will grow, as will economic nationalism, causing future trade disputes and prompting...
- Country Conditions. // Political Risk Yearbook: UAE Country Report;2008, p1
The article provides an overview of the United Arab Emirates' investment climate. The government is opening up its trade sectors in line with its World Trade Organization (WTO) obligations. Steps has already been taken to cut red tape for foreign investors, and investors are now exempted from...
- Malaysia KLSE: Long-Term Outlook Bright. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p7
Focuses on economic and political issues in Malaysia, as of July 19, 2004. Business performance of the KLSE equity index; Export activity of Malaysia; Political risks facing the country.