THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- RISK SUMMARY: THAILAND. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Apr2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p2
The article provides information on the political, economic, and business risks in Thailand. A public opinion inquiry in February 2007 showed the 34.8% decline in Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont's popularity compared with the 39.2% in February 2007. Inflation rate has also declined due to lower...
- chapter 1 : Political Outlook. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p7
The article presents an analysis on the political strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and menace in the government of Thailand as of 2008.
- Chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2011 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, p7
The article presents the political outlook of Thailand for the second quarter of 2011 including the SWOT analysis, the political risk ratings and foreign policy.
- Thailand. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2007, p1
The article presents information about Thailand. The current head of state is Bhumibol Adulyadej while Surayud Chulanont is the prime minister. The legislature of the country has been dissolved. The author discusses the investment climate in the country. The author has an economic forecast for...
- Yingluck's Stance Risks Reigniting Protests. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p5
The article provides a political outlook in Thailand which involves the government of its Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. It mentions that her government restated its commitment in amending the constitution and implementing its policies. It anticipates an increase in public expenditure to...
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p2
The article offers news briefs related to politics and economy in Thailand. The country's military refused to use force to remove the demonstrators from the compounds of the Government House. The budget of the country for 2009 will focus on bolstering growth by ramping up infrastructure...
- THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p2
The article presents a summary of Thailand's political, economic and business risk assessment. The country's political risk has risen to 69.6 following the parliamentary election in December 2007. Moreover, the export sector reported an alarming decline in its export growth, which is viewed by...
- Thailand: Shifting Alliances Put DP Victory In Doubt. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/3/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p8
The article reports on the political conditions in Thailand. The Democratic Party is in trouble after the Chat Thai Party decided to ends its alliance. The decision of Chat Thai Party will benefit the People's Power Party (PPP). Chat Thai Leader Banharn Silpa-archa decided to end their...
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2007 3rd Quarter, p6
The factors affecting the overall condition of Thailand's politics and government are presented.