Potential For Takeoff
- Economic Growth: Capital Investment - Outlook. // Mexico Country Monitor;Jan2012, p10
The article discusses an economic outlook of Mexico for 2012, focusing on the growth in public investment as a result of favorable oil prices and political business cycle.
- A SMALL GLOBAL FORECASTING MODEL. Rae, David; Turner, David // OECD Papers;2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p4
Describes the small global forecasting model of the OECD countries for the three main economic regions, the euro area, Japan and the U.S. Overview of the model; Stages of the forecasting round; Impact of global linkages and the transmission of influences between regions.
- Foreign Entanglements: Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries. BAYOUMI, TAMIM; SWISTON, ANDREW // IMF Staff Papers;2009, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p353
Vector autoregressions of real growth since 1970 are used to estimate spillovers between the United States, the euro area, Japan, and an aggregate of smaller countries proxying for global shocks. U.S. and global shocks generate significant spillovers, but those from the euro area and Japan are...
- chapter 7 : BMI Global Assumptions. // Chile Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p57
The article reports on the state of the global economy over the forecast period of 2008-2012.
- chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2009 1st Quarter, p49
The article presents world economic forecast for 2008-2012, focusing on economic growth, inflation, interest rates and the and the exchange rate in the US, the eurozone, Japan and China, as well as on the oil price and commodities markets.
- Forecast cloudy for international trade. Chuvala, Bob // Westchester County Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p2
Focuses on the decline in international trade in the U.S. Impact of the terrorist attacks on economic forecasting; Decline in international trade following recession; Efforts to revive international trade.
- Outlook and Assumptions: Alternative Scenarios. // Italy Country Monitor;Jan2012, p4
The article discusses an economic outlook of Italy for 2012, focusing on currency competitiveness, international trade, and rising energy prices.
- TRADE OUTLOOK: A NY-NJ PERSPECTIVE. Spruck, Eugene // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/30/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p67A
The article provides an outlook for the U.S. international trade through the New York-New Jersey region in 2011. There was a 20.9% increase in international trade to and from the U.S. in 2010 compared with the 2009 trade. The earthquake and tsunami in Japan in March will reportedly affect the...
- HSBC Global targeting 2014 for trade growth. Kline, Allissa // Buffalo Law Journal;2/27/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 17, p4
The article offers information on the latest quarterly HSBC Global Connections Trade Forecast where trade growth is expected to accelerate in 2014.