Government Looks Ahead
- Credit Boom Peaked? // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p10
The article presents economic forecast for Estonia. The Bank of Estonia expects nominal credit growth rate to reach 37 percent in 2007 and 23 percent in 2008. The gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to grow by 9.5 percent in 2007 and by 6.8 percent on 2008. Inflation rate is projected to...
- Impact of Estonia's Accession to the EU on Estonia's Economic Policy. Raig, Ivar // Management of Organizations: Systematic Research;2003, Issue 27, p113
The forthcoming membership in the European Union makes scientists debate what and how much benefits it will bring to Estonia, excluding the negative consequences that has every similar process. The future membership in the European Union will have especially high negative impact on Estonia's...
- Tight Budget Dynamics Here To Stay. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p10
The article presents an economic outlook for Estonia as of March 2011. It informs that the country's fiscal dynamics will remain progressive and expected to narrow to 1.8% of gross domestic product (GDP) of 2010. It also mentions that the country has not once breached the 3.0% of fiscal...
- Estonia GDP revised up in Q1. // Regional Today;6/10/2014, p1
The article reports that the gross domestic product (GDP) of Estonia declined to 1.4% year-over-year in the first three months of 2014, a slower rate of fall than the preliminary estimate of a 1.9% decline.
- COUNTRY REPORT: ESTONIA. // Estonia Country Monitor;Nov2011, p1
A country report for Estonia as of November 11, 2011 is presented. It offers outlook and developments of Estonia's economy such as the economic growth, the labor markets, the exchange rates, the economic policy, the international trade, and the economic structure. It provides medium- and...
- Country Report: Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;Mar2012, p1
The article presents the outlook and assumptions for Estonia's economy for 2012-2016. It predicts that there will be a slowdown in the annual Estonian economic recovery pace in the first half of 2012. It anticipates that the current-account surplus will become deficit in 2012-2013, while...
- Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;December 1999, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of Estonia as of December 1999.
- Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;March 2000, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of Estonia as of March 2000.
- Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;June 2000, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of Estonia as of June 2000.