Cambodia: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
- Untitled. // New Yorker;7/20/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p80
An excerpt from "The Times" about a prime minister is presented.
- Pakistan's heads of state and prime ministers--1947 to 1996. // Economic Review (05318955);Nov96, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p11
Presents a chronological listing of heads of state and prime ministers of Pakistan from 1947 to 1996. Includes M.A. Jinnah; Iskander Mirza; Liaquat Ali Khan; Z.A. Bhutto.
- Who's who among government leaders. // Junior Scholastic;10/8/93, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p29
Gives facts and a short report on sixteen world leaders. Names of the leaders; Ages; President Bill Clinton of the United States; Prime Minister Kim Campbell of Canada; President Carlos Salinas de Gortari of Mexico; President Itamar Franco of Brazil; Performance; Economic development plans;...
- RelaciÃ³n de los dirigentes mundiales. // Anuario Internacional CIDOB;2009: edicion 2009, p103
No abstract available.
- Prime Minister's Questions in the United Kingdom. Bercow, John // Canadian Parliamentary Review;Summer2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p6
At Westminster every Wednesday when the House in session the Prime Minister responds to questions for about thirty minutes. In recent years there has been some discussion in Canada about the pros and cons of instituting a similar practice. This article outlines the history of the British...
- GOVERNMENT. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: United Kingdom;August 2005, p4
Focuses on the government of Great Britain. Basis of the country's body of law; Leadership of the prime minister; Maximum parliamentary term; Overview of the legislative power; Information on the Good Friday Amendment; Commitment of the U.S. to the peace process in Northern Ireland.
- Part III. Historical and legal context: 9. NATIONAL LEGISLATION IN RELATION TO FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION: I. Introduction: A. Legal system and governance. // Official Bulletin: Series B;2010, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p31
A section from the report "Official Bulletin: Series B: Truth, Reconciliation and Justice in Zimbabwe" is presented, offering information on the communications received by the Commission of Inquiry of the International Labour Organization (ILO) concerning Zimbabwe's legal system and governance....
- 'A Double-Edged Sword' Moreau, Ron // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);8/13/2007 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 150 Issue 7, p22
The author reports on Benazir Bhutto, the exiled Prime Minister of Pakistan who is attempting to negotiate a political comeback. Bhutto would like to be able to return to Pakistan to run in the 2008 political elections without having to face corruption charges. Excerpts from a conversation which...
- GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL CONDITIONS. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Albania;May2005, p3
Provides information about the government and political conditions of Albania. Head of the state; Government structure; Total number of seats comprising the unicameral People's Assembly; Appointment of the Prime Minister by the President; Civil law system.