VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- Asia: Pakistan. // Handbook of Country Risk 2005-2006;2005, p243
The article presents information on the economic and political situation of Pakistan as of January 2005. The economy of Pakistan is highly dependent on low value-added sectors such as cotton and textiles. Its political risk has remained high because of inter-religious confrontations and the risk...
- RISK SUMMARY: SAUDI ARABIA. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Dec2007, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p2
The article offers news briefs relate to economic and political risk in Saudi Arabia. The meetings between King Abdullah and British Prime Minister Gordon Brown look set to go ahead smoothly about the issue of global terrorism. The Saudi All-Share Index (SASI) gapped higher on its post-Eid...
- RISK SUMMARY: UAE. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Dec2007, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p4
The article offers news briefs related to economic and political risk in the United Arab Emirates (UEA). A protest from low-paid Asian laborers highlight the impact inflation is having on political stability. Trade talks between the UAE and the U.S. in late October appear to have gone well which...
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Mar2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the political and economic condition of countries in Latin America as of March 2004. Short-term political risk of the region; Short-term economic risk.
- Country Risk Summary: HONDURAS. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p7
Presents a summary of country risk in Honduras as of February 2004. Short-term political rating; Short-term economic rating; Business environment rating.
- RISK SUMMARY: IRAN. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jun2007, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p7
The article focuses on the political and economic activity in Iran as indicated in the risk summary report of the Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI). According to BMI, the country's poor scores in its new political risk ratings has reflected security threats coming from Iraq and...
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p1
Presents tabular representations of the risk rating of Latin America as of February 2004. Short-term political risk in Argentina and Chile; Short-term economic risk in Brazil.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2006, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
The article presents a discussion of the risk summary ratings of Cambodia's political and economic conditions, and its business environment. It states that the anti-defamation bill passed recently has improved the short-term political rating. Cambodia's short-term economic rating has been lifted...
- RISK SUMMARY: PERU. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p6
The article presents a risk summary including political, economic and business environment for Peru. Its short-term political risk rating is 80.6 and improvements in poverty reduction and income distribution are needed to amend long-term risk rating. While, the economy is improving with a rate...