Crunch Time For 2007 Budget
- Balkan Bonds: Spread Compression. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 30, p15
Reports on the economic forecasts for Romania and Croatia in 2005. Projected fiscal deficit in Romania; Key factor in the economic program of Croatia; Purpose of the move of the central bank of Romania to begin inverse repurchase agreement auctions.
- Poland's current account deficit widens in April. // Regional Today;6/16/2014, p2
The article reports on the increase rate of account deficit in Poland, with â‚¬1.028 billion as of April 2014, based on a report released by a central bank in Warsaw, Poland.
- Latvia On Course For 2008. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/24/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p15
Reports that Latvian Finance Minister Oskars Spurdzins has signaled that the Baltic state is almost certain to join the eurozone membership-2 by 2005; Forecasts on the budget deficit in 2007; Predictions of the central bank on the country's consumer price index in 2004; Information on how to...
- Jordan: Resignation Calls Central Bank Independence Into Question. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/3/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p18
The article presents an economic outlook for Jordan for 2011 amid the resignation of Faris Sharaf, governor of the Central Bank. It notes that Sharaf's resignation has raised calls for central bank independence. A deficit of 6.8% of gross domestic product is projected for 2011. It expects a rise...
- Nebraska Hunts for Answers To Economic Board's Findings. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/22/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31432, p4
Forecasts the 2005 budget deficit in Nebraska. Consideration of ways to reduce public spending; Revision of the tax receipt estimates; Assessment of the fiscal situation.
- KEY ECONOMIC FORECASTS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p5
Forecasts the budget deficit of Poland for the year 2003. Budget deficit forecasted by the Polish government; Deficit predicted by consensus forecasters in the country.
- Israel: Still On Track to Narrow The Budget Deficit. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/26/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p19
The article presents an outlook for the Israeli budget deficit for 2010-11.
- Fed Lowers Growth Forecast as Bernanke Warns on Deficit. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/28/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33508, p6
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board to lower its growth forecast for economic growth in 2011, with its chairman Ben Bernanke giving warning that the budget deficit is the most important economic problem faced by the country.
- N.Y.C. Comptroller: Deficit Could Hit $6B. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p44
Forecasts the state budget deficit for 2003 in New York City. Decline of revenue; Increase projection of public expenditures; Identification of saving opportunities.