RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY
- European Commission to aid renewable energy development in Cape Verde. // African Business News;2/26/2014, p6
The article reports that 75.5mn dollars from the European Commission (EC) will be received by Cape Verde for the development of renewable energy sources in the island.
- EC plans drive for biofuels. // Professional Engineering;11/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p11
Discusses the plan to promote renewable energy on cars in Great Britain. Alternative biofuels made of agricultural products and vegetables oils; Commitment of European Commission to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases; Reduction of oil dependence in Europe.
- UK green energy plan submitted to Brussels. Milne, Roger // Utility Week;7/9/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on Great Britain's submission of action plans to the European Commission on how it will meet 2020 renewable energy targets.
- Job Knowledge - EuP Directive and welding equipment energy consumption. // Connect (TWI);Aug/Sep2015, Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the development of Energy-using Products (EuP) Directive by the European Commission which aims to develop a green economy.
- Palacio renewables proposal adopted. // European Power News;Jun2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p3
Reports that the European Commission has adopted a proposal for a directive which aims to double the share of renewable energy of the gross inland energy consumption. Measures proposed by energy commissioner Loyola de Palacio.
- Grid feed in . // European Power News;Apr2001, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p3
Reports that Germany has abolished its grid feed in law, which subsidized renewable energy, following pressure from the European Commission. Violation of European Union regulations; Imposition of a charge on electricity consumed in Germany.
- New EUR 27 million EU support for renewable energy policy in Nigeria. // World Energy News;7/19/2013, p16
The article focuses on the 27 million euros of financial support promised by the European Commission on projects that will improve renewable energy policy in Nigeria through the Energising Access to Sustainable Energy (EASE) programme.
- EC ADOPTS NEW RULES ON PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND ENERGY. // CanTech International;May2014, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on the establishment of new rules by the European Commission on public support for projects in the field of environmental protection and energy, which aims to promote market-based support for renewable energy sources.
- COMMISSION CALLS FOR RENEWABLES SUPER-GRID. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Dec2008, Issue 407, p60
The article discusses the action plan on energy security issued by the European Commission (EC) which calls for the EU to get 20% of its energy from renewables by 2020. This requires overhauling Europe's electricity and gas transmission networks for the rapid expansion of renewables which the EU...