RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p10
Presents political risk and macroeconomic prospects for Estonia as of August 2006. Postponement of alcohol and tobacco, and fuel excise rate increases; Widening of the current account deficit; Efficiency of the court system and corporate governance in the country.
- RISK SUMMARY: CUBA. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Sep2007, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p12
This article examines political and economic risks for Cuba in 2007. The October 21 elections is discussed, as well as prospects for political stability and reform. Information is presented on the widening trade deficit. Economic predictions are given, along with business conditions in the...
- RISK SUMMARY: EL SALVADOR. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Nov2005, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p3
Presents a country risk outlook for El Salvador in 2005. Political risk caused by the campaign season for the March 2006 elections; Projected growth in the trade deficit; Stability of the country's debt ratings.
- Pakistan: Deteriorating Debt Dynamics. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/29/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p9
This article presents an economic outlook for Pakistan for 2008. It notes that the default risk facing Pakistan's foreign debt can be attributed to plummeting currency, rising fiscal, trade and current account deficits, high inflation, low level of foreign exchange reserves, and a high degree of...
- RISK SUMMARY: ARMENIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Mar2008, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p10
The article provides an overview of the political and economic risks in Armenia in 2008. The anticipated victory of Prime Minister Serz Sarksyan as the successor of incumbent President Robert Kocharian is expected to result to policy continuity, which will foster economic growth. Trade deficit...
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Thailand Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p29
The article forecasts the various political risk categories in various countries, including leadership successions, political upheaval and interstate conflict for 2010 to 2019.
- Global risk report. // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p72
Presents updates on the risk profiles and economic outlook for six countries, as of November 1999.
- Country Reports: Algeria. // Algeria Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Algeria is presented from the publisher "IHS" as of November 30, 2015, with topics including country risk ratings, medium and long-term economic outlook, business strengths and weaknesses and political and economic risks.
- Country Reports - Slovenia. // Slovenia Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Slovenia is presented from the publisher IHS as of November 30, 2015, with topics including country risk ratings, medium and long-term economic outlook, business strengths and weaknesses and political and economic risks.