Finance Ministry Fiasco
- Country Risk Summary: BOLIVIA. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Jan2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
The article presents economic and political risk forecasts of Bolivia for 2001. Bolivia's President Carlos Mesa and the main opposition Movimiento al Socialismo (MAS) leader Evo Morales are due to meet in early December to discuss opposition demands for a binding referendum on the gas question,...
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p31
The article presents the forecast of political risks in Poland from 2010 to 2019, along with various charts depicting the major leadership succession in several countries within the years, the nations at risk of major political upheaval and interstate conflict.
- Chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p7
The article presents the political outlook for Poland from 2006-2021 with swot analysis and risk ratings by Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) and data including in domestic politics, regional outlooks, and long-term political outlook.
- Chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p7
The article forecasts the political condition of Poland for 2012 including how Prime Minister Donald Tusk will face challenges after the parliamentary re-election on October 9, 2011, tensions between the country and Russia on a ballistic missile defence system plans, and its foreign policy.
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p2
Presents political risk and macroeconomic prospects for Hungary as of August 1, 2006. Expected rise of inflation due to the government's fiscal austerity package which has damaged public support levels; Risk of stifling economic growth amid a sharp downturn in domestic demand; Attractiveness of...
- Political Risk Yearbook: Netherlands Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Netherlands Country Report;2006, p1
Presents a country risk profile of the Netherlands, assessed by the PRS Group Inc. as of October 1, 2005. Forecasts of risk to international business; Key economic forecasts; Analysis of the country's fiscal policy on export and other economic activities; Political fact sheet.
- RISK SUMMARY: POLAND. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p4
Presents information on the political, economic and business risks in Poland in 2006. Effect of the government's stabilization pact with minority populist parties to support several bills, on the political stability of the country; Projected gross domestic product growth for the year; Unclear...
- Poland. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Poland;2012, p105
The article presents a country risk analysis for Poland for year 2012. The assessment provides the country's political, financial, economic and composite risk ratings. It offers a commentary on key events, political challenges and policy implications facing the country, including the approval of...
- RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p8
The article presents economic and political risk assessment for the Czech Republic for 2007 and 2008. The country receives a short-term political risk rating of 70.6. Prospects of tax and fiscal reforms are presented. Real gross domestic product is expected to grow strongly within the forecast...