- BMI VIEW: ASIA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/23/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p3
The article focuses on an opinion poll in the Philippines conducted by Social Weather Station which showed opposition candidates ahead of the pro-administration counterparts in the May 14, 2007 congressional elections. The author alleges that though President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo may...
- Rounding up super for older workers. Leong, Rachel // Money Management;4/5/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p24
The author discusses the impact of the planned Superannuation Roundtable on the retirement savings of an older employee. She says that the proposed superannuation measures may increase retirement savings, but may reduce possible age pension entitlements. She adds that the state of pensions may...
- State pension campaigners secure Westminster debate. Sands, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);1/4/2016, p6
The article details the plan of the House of Commons to consider the proposed changes to women's state pension age in Great Britain in 2016.
- Country Risk Summary: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
Presents a country risk summary for Barbados as of December 2003. Information on the Occupational Pension Benefits Bill; Economic condition of the country in H1 2003; Recovery of the tourism industry.
- Tunisia: Country Forecast: Comment & Analysis. // Political Risk Yearbook: Tunisia Country Report;2006, p11
No abstract available.
- VENEZUELA: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Venezuela Country Report;2006, p17
Presents country risk forecast scenarios for Venezuela for 2006. Result of the divisions among the various factions of the opposition; Factors driving the approach of President Hugo Chï¿½vez to establishing trade relations; Causes of inflationary pressures during 2004.
- MALAYSIA: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Malaysia Country Report;2006, p15
Presents country risk forecast scenarios for Malaysia for 2006. Persistence of divisions among the opposition parties; Changes to foreign investors; Promotion of free trade in the country; Increase in the country's risk of becoming a target of attack from Islamic terrorists.
- SURINAME: Country Forecast: Comment & Analysis. // Political Risk Yearbook: Suriname Country Report;2006, p11
Presents the political risk profile of Suriname, assessed by the PRS Group Inc. as of October 1, 2005. Analysis of alignment of political parties after the May 25, 2005 elections; Coalition agreement forged by President Runaldo Ronald Venetiaan with minority parties; Key factor to securing...
- RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Jan2006, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p11
The article assesses political, economic and economic risks in Armenia as of February 11, 2006. According to the Business Monitor International (BMI), the country's political rating fell in December due to an increase in opposition protest over the referendum. Economic risk in Armenia is...