Confidence Low On Budgetary Targets
- Peru: Sound Economic Fundamentals. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/25/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p9
Predicts the economic growth in Peru. Percentage of increase in gross domestic product according to the National Statistics Institute; Growth of various sectors in the country; Increase in consumer prices; Challenges facing the achievement of a targeted reduction in budget deficit.
- Hungary: Improving, But Slowly. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/17/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p16
Provides information on the economic growth of Hungary as of May 17, 2004. Increase in the country's current account deficit; Acceleration of the country's consumer price index; Assessment of Hungary's forward rate agreement curve.
- Sovereign Rating To Stay Under Pressure. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Nov2008, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p1
The article discusses El Salvador's sovereign credit outlook as of November 2008. The decision of ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to revise El Salvador's BB+ credit rating to negative from stable is said to be a reflection of growing fears over the country's structural weaknesses at a...
- Brazilian inflation stays high. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/21/2013, pA02
Consumer prices rose 0.48%, more than expected, in mid-Oct. from the prior month. It was the fastest increase since April. The annual inflation rate slowed to 5.75% from 5.93% but still topped forecasts.
- The U.S. Economy... The Lack of an Ignition Catalyst. Malehorn, Jack // Journal of Business Forecasting;Winter2012/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p40
The article presents economic forecast of the U.S. As per the economic forecast, the national domestic economic condition is weak and presents a table which forecasts the gross domestic product (GDP) rate and consumer price index for 2013. It also predicts the personal consumption expenditure...
- Economy Expanding. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
Reports on economic expansion in Barbados in 2003. Forecast for real GDP growth in 2004; Increase in retail prices in November 2003; Budget deficit in fiscal 2004-2005 according to the government estimates.
- Country Intelligence: Report. // Mali Country Monitor;May2013, preceding p1
The article reports on the economic conditions in Mali as of 2012-2013, along with forecast for the future. The rate of consumer price index (CPI) inflation in Mali rose to 5.6 percent in 2012. A forecast has been made that Mali's economy is expected to grow at a slow rate of 1.75 percent during...
- Latvia On Course For 2008. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/24/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p15
Reports that Latvian Finance Minister Oskars Spurdzins has signaled that the Baltic state is almost certain to join the eurozone membership-2 by 2005; Forecasts on the budget deficit in 2007; Predictions of the central bank on the country's consumer price index in 2004; Information on how to...
- Stronger economic performance arrives ... it's about time. Thredgold, Jeff // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/27/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p11
Focuses on the condition of the U.S. economy as of October 2003. Economic performance in the third quarter of 2003; Estimated gross domestic product released on October 30, 2003; Budget deficit in 2003; Rise in Consumer Price Index.