Asia: Income Growth And Inequality
- Green Accounting: Issues and Challenges. Rout, Himanshu Sekhar // IUP Journal of Managerial Economics;Aug2010, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p46
National income measures like Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Net Domestic Product (NDP) have been used as measures of the economic progress and standard of living in almost all countries for a long time. Decision makers and researchers use these measures for new policy initiatives and to...
- News or Noise? An Analysis of Brazilian GDP Announcements. de la Rocque Palis, Rebeca; Ramos, Roberto Luis Olinto; Robit, Patrice // Working Papers -- U.S. Federal Reserve Board's International Fin;2003, p1
Revisions to GDP announcements in many countries are often large, and Faust, Rogers, and Wright (2003) have found that G-7 GDP revisions are predictable to varying degrees. In this paper, we extend FRW to study revisions to Brazilian GDP announcements. We document that revisions to Brazilian GDP...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
Presents updates on the gross domestic product of several countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, as of October 2003.
- GDP expansion in European economies. // Market: Europe;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p7
Presents a tabular representation of several member nations of the European Union ranked by their projected rate of gross domestic product variation for 2004. Greece; Ireland; Spain.
- U.S. Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Product, Net National Product, National Income, and Personal Income. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2004, p109
Provides a chart with information about the gross domestic product, gross national product, net national product, national income, and personal income in the United States in 2003.
- Appendixes. // Survey of Current Business;Feb2011, Vol. 91 Issue 2, pD.89
The article offers information on national income and product account (NIPA) estimates. It mentions that the NIPA estimates are presented at annual rates for quarters and months, in which the annual rates are used in order for different period lengths to be easily compared. It states that the...
- Selected NIPA Tables. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2004, Vol. 84 Issue 7, pD-2
Presents tabular representations of the national income and product accounts of the U.S. as of June 25, 2004. Domestic product and income; Personal income and outlays; Government current receipts and expenditures; Foreign transactions; Saving and investment.
- SELECTED NIPA SERIES SELECTED NIPA SERIES. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2004, Vol. 84 Issue 7, pD-55
Presents chart representations related to the national income and product accounts of the U.S. as of July 2004. Real gross domestic product; Shares of federal government; Shares of gross private domestic fixed investment; Shares of national income; Other indicators of the domestic economy.
- Preview of the Selected Tables From the 2003 Comprehensive Revision of the National Income and Product Accounts. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2004, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p6
Presents the revised annual estimates of national income and product accounts in the U.S., released on January 13, 2004. Percentage of change in real gross domestic product (GDP); Quantity indexes on the real GDP.