Asia: Income Growth And Inequality
- Green Accounting: Issues and Challenges. Rout, Himanshu Sekhar // IUP Journal of Managerial Economics;Aug2010, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p46
National income measures like Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and Net Domestic Product (NDP) have been used as measures of the economic progress and standard of living in almost all countries for a long time. Decision makers and researchers use these measures for new policy initiatives and to...
- News or Noise? An Analysis of Brazilian GDP Announcements. de la Rocque Palis, Rebeca; Ramos, Roberto Luis Olinto; Robit, Patrice // Working Papers -- U.S. Federal Reserve Board's International Fin;2003, p1
Revisions to GDP announcements in many countries are often large, and Faust, Rogers, and Wright (2003) have found that G-7 GDP revisions are predictable to varying degrees. In this paper, we extend FRW to study revisions to Brazilian GDP announcements. We document that revisions to Brazilian GDP...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
Presents updates on the gross domestic product of several countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, as of October 2003.
- GDP expansion in European economies. // Market: Europe;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p7
Presents a tabular representation of several member nations of the European Union ranked by their projected rate of gross domestic product variation for 2004. Greece; Ireland; Spain.
- Annual Revision of the National Income and Product Accounts. Seskin, Eugene P.; McCulla, Stephanie H. // Survey of Current Business;Aug2002, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p7
No abstract available.
- Preview of the Selected Tables From the 2003 Comprehensive Revision of the National Income and Product Accounts. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2004, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p6
Presents the revised annual estimates of national income and product accounts in the U.S., released on January 13, 2004. Percentage of change in real gross domestic product (GDP); Quantity indexes on the real GDP.
- Historical Measures. // Survey of Current Business;Jun2004, Vol. 84 Issue 6, pD-48
Presents a table representing U.S. gross domestic product and other major national income product account aggregates from 1959 to 2003.
- Historical Measures. // Survey of Current Business;May2005, Vol. 85 Issue 5, pD-48
Presents data on gross domestic product and other major national income of product account aggregates in the U.S. from 1959 to 2005. Gross domestic product; Final sales of domestic product; Gross national product.
- Additional Information About the NIPA Estimates. // Survey of Current Business;Jun2005, Vol. 85 Issue 6, pD-78
Provides information on estimates of the U.S. national income and product accounts (NIPA). Use of Fisher formula in calculating changes in quantities and prices for gross domestic product (GDP); Steps to calculate dollar estimates of real GDP; Representation of percent changes in NIPA estimates...