IRAQ: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios
- RISK SUMMARY: HONDURAS. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Oct2011, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p7
The article discusses political, economic and business environment risks in Honduras as of October 2011 including political instability, sanitation services, and the Patuca III hydroelectric project.
- Iraq: Country Forecast: Highlights. // Political Risk Yearbook: Iraq Country Report;2003, p3
Predicts the level of economic and political risks in Iraq as of December 2002. Insistence of the U.S. to use military force in changing the regime of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein; Importance of international support in encouraging liberal policies; Economic forecasts for three alternative...
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Turkey Business Forecast Report;2011 Quarter 2, Issue 2, p49
The article presents a global overview of Business Monitor International Ltd.'s (BMI) forecasts on the threats to the global economy such as the activity in the oil market, political unrest, and inflation in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
- RISK SUMMARY: PAKISTAN. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Aug2007, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p4
The article presents a risk summary including political, economic and business environment for Pakistan in 2007. The country's political rating declined in view of the risks posed to political stability by the ongoing judicial crisis. Exports seemed to miss the government's year-end target which...
- Indonesia: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Indonesia Country Report;2003, p15
Predicts the level of political and economic risks in Indonesia as of October 2002. Regime scenario in the country; Hindrance to the liberalization; Prediction on the increase in violence in Indonesia.
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Namibia Country Monitor;Mar2012, p3
The article presents an economic assumption in Namibia which includes the political environment, inflationary pressures in South Africa in 2012, and land redistribution.
- Medium- and Long-Term: Outlook. // Namibia Country Monitor;Mar2012, p19
The article discusses the economic and political outlook in Namibia in terms of medium- and long-term. Little instability in the country's political environment is assumed given its business-friendly environment and lucrative mining sector. It is considered that the government's search for...
- A Note from the Editors: Africa: A Land in Disarray. Chinn, M. David; Hashmi, Sohail H. // Harvard International Review;Apr1983, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p4
The authors reflect on the endless political, economic and social problems in Africa. Independent nations of Black Africa still failed to achieve political stability and democracy despite its continuing efforts. The authors projected that Africa's economic prospects for the immediate future...
- Outlook and Assumptions: Domestic Assumptions. // Mozambique Country Monitor;Jun2012, p3
The article provides an outlook for the domestic economy of Mozambique in 2012 including the effect of the Eurozone crisis to the Mozambican economy, the country's political stability and the 2012/2013 agricultural year.