Rising Net Inflows
- Green energy. // International Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has pledged funding of 600 million dollars to China for a series of environmental and infrastructure developments.
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2012 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p13
The article focuses on the economic growth in Hungary. It provides a SWOT analysis of the economy, and discusses various economic activities including decreasing household consumption and net exports. It further forecasts a current account surplus until 2013 and a deficit in the public income...
- External Sector: Recent Developments. // Saudi Arabia Country Monitor;Jun2012, p15
The article discusses the economic developments related to foreign trade for Saudi Arabia. It details the country's international trade balance and current account surpluses which increased to 44.1% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2011. It details the non-oil trade activity for Saudi Arabia...
- A taxa de cÃ¢mbio real e a restriÃ§Ã£o externa: uma proposta de releitura corn elasticidades endÃ³genas. RIBEIRO FERRARI, MARCOS ADOLFO; FREITAS, FÁBJO NEVES P.; FILHO, NELSON BARBOSA // Brazilian Journal of Political Economy / Revista de Economia Pol;jan-mar2013, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p60
Real exchange rate and external constraint. This paper investigates a topic of the agenda about growth models, emphasizing the elaboration of an external constrained model with endogenous elasticity, with an emphasis on real exchange rate level as main tool for the economic development. The...
- LA ECONOMÃA NORTEAMERICANA. // BoletÃn (quincenal);2/10/1963, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p59
No abstract available.
- Banking On Mining Growth. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Jun2008, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p10
The article presents an economic outlook for Namibia for 2008. The strong performance of the mining sector is projected to lead the country's economic growth and is expected to cause export expansion within the fiscal year. The country's overall balance of payment position is forecast to remain...
- Reflections on the concept of balance-of-payments-constrained growth. Thirlwall, A.P. // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Spring97, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p377
Reacts to assessments on the author's balance-of-payments-constrained growth model. Formalization of Nicholas Kaldor's export-led growth model with `cumulative causation'; Krugman's model of reversing the direction of causation; Supply-oriented nature of endogenous growth theory.
- Loan targets western China development. // Railway Gazette International;Dec2008, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p924
The article reports that the Asian Development Bank has announced a loan towards the cost of building a 820 km railway from Lanzhou in Gansu province, through Shaanxi and Sichuan provinces to the manufacturing city of Chongqing. The line, which is intended to bolster economic growth in poorer...
- Xiamen port. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p28
Reports the Asian Development Bank's approval of a loan to expand the port of Xiamen in Fujian province, China. Value of the loan; Aim of the Xiamen Port Project.