RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p12
The article presents economic and political risk assessment for Lithuania for 2007 and 2008. The country receives a political risk rating of 88.5. President Valdas Adamkus says that power struggle and corruption within the parliament hampered economic and social reforms. The country receives a...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p11
The article offers information on various risk analysis of various sectors in Lithuania. Foreign Minister Vygaudas Usackas held a meeting with his Russian counterpart in November 2009 concerning the bilateral relations between Moscow and Vilnius. The country's industrial production shows a...
- Billions and Billions. // Russian Life;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p9
Reports the revelation of official billionaires in Russia. Names and shareholders of Yukos, a Russian oil company; Publication of ownership structure of Yukos via official web site of Menatep Group; List of the co-owners.
- Yukos paralysis. // BRW;9/9/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p81
Focuses on the order of a court to seize the bank accounts of oil company Yukos in Russia.
- The world: Russians raid oil company. // BRW;10/9/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p15
Reports that Russian prosecutors and secret service officers have raided the oil company, Yukos Oil Corp., after alleged underpayment of taxes.
- Kvaerner Avoids Threat of Bankruptcy. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/05/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 17, p6
Reports on the agreement entered by Kvaerner with Yukos Oil of Russia. Bankruptcy threat of Kvaerner; Decision of Yukos to reschedule the debt of Kvaerner.
- Feasibility study under way. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun99, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p12
Reports that petroleum company Yukos plans to conduct a feasibility study for a proposed oil export pipeline between Russia and China. Details of the proposed pipeline system.
- First Direct Shipment Of Russian Crude Arrives Off Texas Coast. Tubb, Rita // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 229 Issue 8, p69
Reports on the arrival of the first-ever direct shipment of crude oil from Russia to the U.S. in the Gulf of Mexico off the Texas coast near Galveston Island. Shipment of the crude by the Yukos Oil Co.; Increase in the production of Yukos in 2001.
- Kremlin vs. Yukos. // Russian Life;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the investigation of Yukos company by the Kremlin group in Russia. Arrest of Yukos shareholder Platon Lebedev; Raids of the Menatep and Yukos offices; Criminal charges raised against security chief Aleksei Pichugin.