RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Feb2007, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p11
The article discusses the economic performance of Estonia in 2006, and presents economic and political forecasts for 2007. It is noted that the Pro Patria and Res Publica parties could enter into a coalition agreement. The real gross domestic growth rate for 2006 has grown by 11.5%. Outlook on...
- Estonia. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p776
The article presents information on the socio-economic and political conditions in Estonia. The population of Estonia is 1,332.893 and population density is 76 per square meter. The ethnic groups include Estonian 65% and Russian 28%. The head of state is the president, Arnold Rï¿½ï¿½tel...
- Estonia. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p851
An encyclopedia entry for Estonia is presented. The country has a republic type of government. Its population is 1,307,605 and has Tallinn as its capital. Its gross domestic product (GDP) is 29.4 billion U.S. dollars and its industries include engineering, wood products and textiles. Current...
- Country Reports: Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Estonia is presented from the publisher IHS as of November 30, 2015, with topics including country risk ratings, medium and long-term economic outlook, business strengths and weaknesses and political and economic risks.
- ESTONIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2005, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p10
The article presents political and economic news related to Estonia. Having succeeded in implementing key parts of their socially-oriented programme, the main political parties in Estonia, that make up the governing coalition are expected to do well in municipal elections in October 2005. The...
- Political Conditions. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p12
The article provides an overview of the political condition of Estonia and discusses the country's economic restructuring problems.
- Government Functions. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p30
The article provides information on Estonia's government functions as of 2010 including the country's constitution, legislative authority, and legal system.
- Estonian government and politics. Tallo, Ivar // World Affairs;Winter95, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p125
Traces the developments regarding Estonia's government and politics from 1991 to the present. Problem facing Estonians in 1991; Specifics of the passage of the Constitution on June 28, 1992; State structures inherited from Soviet Estonia; Question about continuity or discontinuity of elites;...
- Government Functions. // Estonia Country Review;2012, p50
The article provides information on Estonia's government functions as of 2012 including the country's legislative authority, judicial system, and constitution.