- Poland and Russia High in Growth. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/5/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p27
Forecasts the economic growth of the chemical industry in countries that joined the European Union in 2004, including Russia, in 2005. Expected growth rate of the countries; Projected chemicals output growth of Poland; Estimated growth of the chemical sector in Russia.
- Economy Expands at Last. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/5/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p29
Focuses on factors that affected the economic growth of Japan in 2004. Reasons behind the decline in the output of chemicals in the third quarter of 2004; Forecasted economic growth of Japan in 2005; Financial performance of the chemical industry in Japan in the six-month period ended September...
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p225
Presents tabular representations of key economic indicators for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development non-member countries as of February 2005. National accounts; Indices of production; Unemployment.
- The next wave for retail. Richardson, Chris // BRW;5/27/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p30
Focuses on the economic outlook in Australia. Share of retail spending to consumer spending; Importance of increase in economic development for retailers; Impact of increased tax cuts and family benefits.
- Surging Ahead. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p6
Presents economic outlook for the Czech Republic for the remainder of 2006 and for 2007. Expected economic growth; Forecasted growth of exports leading to an impressive trade surplus; Projected expansion of the manufacturing sector and the moderation of industrial output growth.
- DATA & FORECASTS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Feb2007, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p7
The article presents data and forecasts on the economy of Laos. In Business Monitor International's (BMI's) view, a continuous economic growth is expected until 2008 with growing mining production and exploration. Because of increased imports of capital machinery, the country's account deficit...
- Industrial Output To Collapse Further. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Apr2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
The article presents the industrial outlook for Bulgaria for 2009 by Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI). BMI viewed the country's key export markets to continue to fall, dragging down domestic production, with the eurozone set to go down further into recession this year. Moreover, BMI...
- New series -- Revised series. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, preceding p1
Presents a list of new and revised series of economic indicators for the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member countries as of January 2005. National accounts; Indices of production; Employment.
- Economic Growth: Outlook. // Uruguay Country Monitor;Jan2012, p4
The article presents an outlook for the economic growth in Uruguay from 2011-2016. It notes that the country's economic activity will continue at its expansive trend as driven mainly by the domestic demand while the industrial production is projected to continue to grow at a much slower pace. It...