- Poland and Russia High in Growth. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/5/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p27
Forecasts the economic growth of the chemical industry in countries that joined the European Union in 2004, including Russia, in 2005. Expected growth rate of the countries; Projected chemicals output growth of Poland; Estimated growth of the chemical sector in Russia.
- Economy Expands at Last. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/5/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p29
Focuses on factors that affected the economic growth of Japan in 2004. Reasons behind the decline in the output of chemicals in the third quarter of 2004; Forecasted economic growth of Japan in 2005; Financial performance of the chemical industry in Japan in the six-month period ended September...
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 1, p225
Presents tabular representations of key economic indicators for Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development non-member countries as of February 2005. National accounts; Indices of production; Unemployment.
- The next wave for retail. Richardson, Chris // BRW;5/27/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 20, p30
Focuses on the economic outlook in Australia. Share of retail spending to consumer spending; Importance of increase in economic development for retailers; Impact of increased tax cuts and family benefits.
- U.S. Monthly GDP Report. // E-Forecasting;Nov2012, Vol. 12 Issue 11B, p1
The article offers information on the U.S. monthly gross domestic product (GDP) for November 2012. It shows an improvement on the output of goods and services of the U.S. in November. It highlights several GDP forecasts which include the increase of 0.6 percent in the economy's output for...
- 4 Macroeconomic overview: 4.3 Production and potential output. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);
The article offers a look at the global production and potential output as of December 2011. The output of the national economy reportedly increase in the third quarter of 2011, with agriculture playing an important role on such development. Meanwhile, the weak domestic demand is said to be...
- BMI Industry View. // Mexico Oil & Gas Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the performance of the oil and gas industry in Mexico. Business Monitor International Ltd. forecasts the country to experience a slight fall in oil and liquids production from 2.95 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2010 to 2.94 million b/d in 2011. It notes that...
- Still Robust, Despite Economic Slowdown. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;1/4/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p27
The article presents an outlook for the Chinese economy in 2006. The country's economic growth is likely to slow in 2006 but remain at relatively high levels, confirming the Chinese government's achievement in engineering a soft landing for the economy. The economic austerity measures, which...
- LONG TERM CYCLES OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF THE RUSSIAN ECONOMY: DIAGNOSIS MECHANISMS, TRENDS AND FORECASTS. Safiullin, Marat R.; Elshin, Leonid A.; Prygunova, Maria I. // Journal of Economics & Economic Education Research;2016 Special Issue, Vol. 17, p288
Evolutionary development of economic systems demonstrates their cyclical nature in time. Thus, those cyclical fluctuations cover all aspects of economic relations from the production sector and ending the sphere of services focused on ensuring the effectiveness of the interaction of economic...