RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- Country Reports: Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Estonia is presented from the publisher "IHS" as of August 13, 2015, with topics including country risk ratings, sovereign risk ratings, economic forecast, business strengths and weaknesses and political and economic risks.
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p10
The article presents an assessment of political risk, economic risk and business environment in Estonia. The government decided to increase excise taxes by more than originally planned in 2008. According to flash estimates, the economy grew by a seasonally adjusted 2.3 percent quarter-on-quarter...
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2009, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p10
The article presents a political, economic and business risk assessment for Estonia in 2009. Data for January to April revealed that state budget revenues in the country fell by 11.2% year-on-year with a total of Estonian Kroon (EEK) 18.6 billion over the period. The country's real gross...
- Pro-Western RÃµivas Needs To Woo Estonia's Russian Minority. Keay, Justin // Global Finance;Apr2015, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the victory of Taavi RÃµivas in the presidential election in Estonia on March 1, 2015, the challenge that he faced on how to get the support of Russian minority, and the country's economic development.
- Estonia. // International Country Risk Guide Annual: Estonia;2012, p61
The article presents a country risk assessment for Estonia as of 2012. It notes that support for the Reform Party or Pro Patria-Res Public Union (IRL) is threatened by Estonian voters' weak party affiliation and ill-advised policy moves. The domestic economy is expected to expand by two percent...
- Country Risk Summary: PHILIPPINES. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Mar2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p4
This article presents information on country risk to investment in the Philippines. Political risk is rising due an ongoing controversy over the nationality of film star Fernando Poe Jr., the official opposition candidate for presidential elections on May 10, 2004. Speculation that the central...
- Interest rate a benchmark for a country's risk? Engelbrecht, Piet; Luus, Christo // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p43
Discusses the benchmarks for a country's sovereign risk. Use of interest rate; Strength of a country's currency.
- COUNTRY REPORTS: ESTONIA. // Estonia Country Monitor;2014, p1
The report presents an analysis on the economic and political risk forecasts for Estonia as of December 2, 2014. It provides an overview of the country's economic indicators, domestic politics, economic activity, and analysis of its political, economic and business environment. Graphical...
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2006, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p10
The article presents information on the political and economic risks in Estonia. Toomas Hendrik's victory in the presidential elections represented an advantage for the Reform Party in the upcoming national elections in March 2007. Current account deficit has decreased from 13.9% in the first...