RISK SUMMARY: POLAND
- RISK SUMMARY: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p2
The article presents a summary of country risk for Barbados as of December 2010 including the economic recovery of the island, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth and the factors which prevent inter-regional trade.
- INDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Jul2011, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p2
The article offers information on the political, economic, and business risk in India including the 2012 state election results for the new Indian National Congress (INC), the maintenance of 7.8% real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) economic forecast in fiscal year 2011-2012, and the launch of a...
- Country Risk Summary: LATVIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, CIS & Baltics Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p11
Provides information on the country risk rating of Latvia as of March 2003. Indication of the tensions between Latvia and Russia; Gross domestic product growth in the first nine months of 2002; Decline in the share of economic output of the transport, communications and storage sector.
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2005, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p10
The article presents information on the economic, political and business risks assessed in Estonia for 2005. Estonia's new government is an uneasy union of three political parties, the Reform Party, the People's Union, and the Centre Party, that cover the centre-right to the centre-left of the...
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Thailand Country Report;2009, p2
This article presents a country risk profile for Thailand as of March 2008 for next 18-month and five-year periods, including political stability, risk to international business and real gross domestic product growth rate. It explains that there is a 55% chance within the next 18-month of an...
- Hong Kong. // Political Risk Yearbook: Hong Kong Country Report;2011, preceding pPRI-1
A country risk report for Hong Kong, China, as of November 1, 2010, is presented. The risk of any serious near-term political instability was reduced in late June when the Legislative Council approved electoral reforms which will take effect in 2012. Among the social indicators in Hong Kong, as...
- Finance Ministry Fiasco. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p4
Presents political outlook for Poland for the remainder of 2006 and for 2007. Increased dangers of populist elements raising social spending commitments; Expected radical spending cuts to make way for Finance and Deputy Prime Minister Pawel Wojciechowski's commitment to maintaining strong...
- LIBYA: Country Forecast: Forecast Scenarios. // Political Risk Yearbook: Libya Country Report;2006, p13
Presents country risk forecast scenarios for Libya for 2006. Impact on Libyans of economic hardship resulting from years of international isolation; Efforts of the government to attract foreign investment; Status of annual gross domestic product growth.
- Country Risk Summary: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, CIS & Baltics Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p10
Provides information on the country risk rating of Estonia as of March 2003. Overview of political parties; Growth of gross domestic product in 2002; Analysis of foreign direct investment inflows in 2002.