LAOS: RISK SUMMARY
- Country Risk Summary: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, CIS & Baltics Monitor;Jan2004, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p10
The article presents country risk summary of Estonia. Prime Minister Juhan Parts seems to have maintained the stability of the coalition government following the submission to parliament of a divisive tax reform package, which seeks to implement tax cuts over a three-year period. Nonetheless, it...
- RISK SUMMARY: JAMAICA. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p5
This article focuses on political, economic, and business risks in Jamaica. A survey on the public support for the People's National Party has been conducted by "The Gleaner" newspaper. A BI sovereign rating has been given by ratings agency Moody's for Jamaica. A warning was made by the...
- RISK SUMMARY: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Sep2007, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p2
This article examines political and economic risks for Barbados in 2007. The competition between the ruling Barbados Labour Party and the main opposition Democratic Labour Party at the general election is discussed, as well as the risk associated with the elections. Information is presented on...
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // West & Central Africa Monitor;Sep2003, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p1
Despite only taking office in January 2003, factional differences have already begun to threaten the cohesion of the National Rainbow Coalition. A crisis cabinet meeting was held in August to determine the fate of the coalition, as squabbling deteriorated between National Alliance of Kenya and...
- BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Mar2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p12
The article offers news briefs on topics related to risks in Bosnia and Hercegovina including the failure of the political party leaders to inaugurate the federal parliament, public finances suffered a sharp deterioration during the economic crisis as tax revenues shrunk, and the local water...
- ISRAEL: RISK SUMMARY. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Apr2010, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
The article presents the risk summary of political, economic, and business environment in Israel, which includes the discussion of China's stance on Iran, the increase of purchasing managers index (PMI) from 63.8 to 65.1 in January, and the approval of a 7.1 billion dollar in transport plan.
- TAJIKISTAN: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Sep2010, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p10
The article presents the political, economic, and business environment risk in Tajikistan in which significant improvement in industrial production indicates strong bounce in economic growth.
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Jan2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
This article presents a chart ranking countries facing political risk. India stands on the first position in the chart rating 65.0 in the chart. Sri Lanka is on the second position with a rating of 51.0. Third position has been gained by Pakistan and Bangladesh is on the fourth position.
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2007 1st Quarter, p24
The article provides a special report of the Business Monitor International Ltd. Sovereign Ratings Index including the country's risk and sovereign creditworthiness, market assessments over emerging markets, and the risk ratings system.