Optimism Over Reforms
- Loï¿½ pocetak godine. // Economic Trends & Economic Policy;2011, Vol. 21 Issue 127, p7
No abstract available.
- Greece's fitter economy. // OECD Observer;May2006, Issue 255, p13
The article focuses on the issue that surrounds the economic growth of Greece. The gross domestic product grew by 3.7 percent in 2005, which is slower than 2004 when it expanded by nearly 5 percent and its consumption growth also eased back a little. On the other hand, exports are set to rise...
- Unemployment falls as Chile's economy matures. // Market: Latin America;Apr2007, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
The article presents an outlook on the unemployment rate and economic activity in Chile. Unemployment rate is expected to continue in 2007. The International Monetary Fund expects inflation rate in the country to grow in 2007. Consumer spending is predicted to increase during the year. Gross...
- Part One - Indicators by subject. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Aug2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 8, p1
Provides information on key statistical data of the main economic indicators of the member countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development as of August 2004. Gross domestic product; Government and private consumption; Gross fixed capital formation.
- 2d-Quarter GDP Growth Rose 3.4%. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32681, p2
The article reports on the U.S. economic performance for the second quarter of 2007. The real gross domestic product growth went up 3.4%, about as private economists anticipated, with real final sales at 3.2% in a rebound from their first-quarter deceleration. The low consumption growth rate...
- Full-Year Recession Knocking On The Door. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;Apr2009, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p1
The article presents economic outlook for South Africa for 2009. According to a report, the country's gross domestic product (GDP) growth this year will be lower by 0.39% and followed by recovery to increase of 2.9% in 2010. It confirms that slumping real private consumption and contracting real...
- Nastavak recesije i u prvom tromjesecju 2012. godine. // Economic Trends & Economic Policy;2012, Vol. 22 Issue 131, p7
No abstract available.
- Economic Growth: Outlook. // Greece Country Monitor;Nov2011, p4
The article offers information on the outlook for the economic growth in Greece. It says that the economic activity in the country will likely be hit by various factors including higher taxes, lower government spending and tight credit conditions. It mentions that private consumption will remain...
- Two-track economy. STEYN, GRETA // Finweek;8/28/2008, p60
The article focuses on the growth in the economy of South Africa in the second quarter of 2008. The figures of gross domestic product (GDP) clearly show a two-track economy, one is driven by consumer demand, while the other one is driven by supply side. It is stated that the manufacturing output...