VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- Venezuela: Country Forecast: Highlights. // Political Risk Yearbook: Venezuela Country Report;2003, p3
Presents highlights of country risk forecast for Venezuela for the year 2003.
- RISK SUMMARY: HONDURAS. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
The article provides an overview of political risk, economic risk, and business environment in Honduras, as of January 2009. It states that the surprise victory of Mauricio Villeda in the primary elections of the Partido Liberal (PL) appears to be facing serious divisions. Facts indicating that...
- RISK SUMMARY: PANAMA. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Feb2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p4
The article provides an overview of political risk, economic growth, and business environment in Panama, as of January 2009. The government of President Martin Torrijos approved changes to the penal code to prevent the increasing crime problem. "Lloyd's List" noted that transport bank DVB has...
- RISK SUMMARY: IRAN. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jun2007, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p7
The article focuses on the political and economic activity in Iran as indicated in the risk summary report of the Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI). According to BMI, the country's poor scores in its new political risk ratings has reflected security threats coming from Iraq and...
- INTRODUCTION. // Montenegro Household Survey;Aug2001, Issue 2, p6
Presents information on the economic condition in Montenegro as of June 2001. Influence of the break-up of Former Yugoslavia wars on economic growth; Causes of economic downturn; Information on economic shocks experienced by the country.
- Country Risk Summary: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jan2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p2
Presents the country risk summary of Barbados as of January 2005. Criticisms raised by the Democratic Labor against the ruling of the Barbados Labor Party; Amendment of the Local Loans Act; Importance of tourism to the economic growth in the country; impact of natural disasters on its economy.
- Country Risk Summary: MEXICO. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
Presents a summary of the economic and political risks for Mexico as of February 2004. Rate of short-term political risk; Decline in short-term economic rating; Increase in business environment rating.
- Vietnam: Country Forecast: Comment & Analysis. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2003, p11
Presents comments and analysis of the country risk forecast for Vietnam for the year 2003. Possibility of economic reforms; Concerns over political corruption; Support for the country's accession to the World Trade Organization.
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Mauritius. // Handbook of Country Risk 2005-2006;2005, p391
The article presents a risk assessment of the economic and political conditions in Mauritius in 2005. The economy faces challenges with the restructuring of the textile and sugar industries. Details are provided regarding customs duties, non-tariff barriers and government monopolies in the...