RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- Fitch Up Credit Outlook. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Nov2006, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p2
The article reports on the improvements of credit ratings for the Dominican Republic. The improvement is mainly due to its economic growth of 11.7% year-over-year in the first half of 2006 and the political strength of the ruling Progressive Bloc coalition. Because the coalition holds the...
- Country Reports: Sweden. // Sweden Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Sweden is presented from publisher IHS Global Insight with topics including survival of the Social Democrats, Greens and Sweden Democrats parliamentary coalition, stability of economic growth projections for 2015, and the confidence of the Riksbank Monetary Policy Department...
- Why I don't regret all the cuts. Harbinson, Barbara // Regeneration & Renewal;9/13/2010, p16
In this article the author discusses the issues requiring assessment by the coalition Government in England including the waste disposal, the regional development agencies, and the Future Jobs Fund.
- RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Feb2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p6
The article presents information on political, economic risks, and the business environment of the Czeck Republic. A deadlock in parliament caused by the quashing of the January 19, 2007 and December 5, 2007 no confidence votes against the Civic Democrat led coalition government, is expected to...
- INDIA BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT. // India Business Forecast Report;2013 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p1
The article offers business forecasts in India until 2021. It states that the administration of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has driven economic reform in September and October 2012 in a bid to improve the ailing economy of the country. It says that the large coalition governments...
- Tanzania signed a Memorandum of Understanding with a coalition of Development Partners to develop Dar es Salaam Port. // African Business News;9/12/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- Key questions still as LEP bids arrive. Carpenter, Jamie // Regeneration & Renewal;9/13/2010, p3
In this article the author discusses the questions about the bids on the coalition's local enterprise partnerships (LEP) policy to replace the regional development agencies in the England. He mentions the government's deadline for councils to submit their bids and the impact of the LEP bids to...
- Politik muss nachbessern. Heidrun, Krost // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/8/2013, Issue 45, p1
The article discusses the coalition negotiations in Germany which are threatening consumer confidence and economic growth.
- LEPs to benefit from Â£5m funding U-turn. Marrs, Colin // Planning (14672073);5/23/2011, Issue 1909, p13
The article reports on the move of the coalition government to pay 5 million pounds as start-up costs for the new council and business-led local enterprise partnerships (LEPs) in Great Britain.