RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- Dem nominee needs bucks to counter Bush advantage. Green, Paul M. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p11
On the national stage in the U.S., the fight for the Democratic presidential nomination is wide open. Money is the key factor. Since the 1984 election, the nominee was the candidate who had raised the most money the year before. Illinois will hold its 2004 primary on March 16. As for the current...
- When will a true leader finally emerge? Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on the political activity of presidential candidates for the presidential election in the United States. Chances of Senator McCain and Governor on winning presidential elections; Controversy on appearance of Governor Bush at Bob Jones University; Efforts of Vice President Gore on...
- What If He Loses? // Washington Monthly;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 44 Issue 1/2, p9
The author points out that one question which is seldom addressed during elections in the U.S. is the consequences of electing a presidential candidate.
- Alfa TV news (weekend edition). // Macedonian Electronic Media Digest;3/10/2014, p2
The article reports on the opening of the presidential elections in Macedonia on April 13, 2014 and on the preparation of its presidential candidates.
- THE OTHERS. Brookhiser, Richard // National Review;3/9/1984, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p42
Reports on presidential candidates for the U.S. presidential election in the year 1984. Academic and career profile of the presidential candidates.
- The Editor's Desk. Meacham, Jon // Newsweek;10/6/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 14, p4
The article discusses the various articles in the issue which examine the 2008 U.S. presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain.
- Nominee's donor rules may block Clinton's backers. Bogardus, Kevin; Fabian, Jordan // Hill;6/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 66, p1
The article assesses the potential problems that may rise as a result of the merger of the presidential campaigns of Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in the U.S.
- The Editor's Desk. Meacham, Jon // Newsweek;11/10/2008, Vol. 152 Issue 19, p4
An introduction is presented to several articles published in this issue.
- Who It Takes. Riedel, Eff // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Nov2008, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p234
Photographs of several candidates, operatives, and warriors who participated in the U.S. presidential campaign, including Senator John McCain, Senator Barack Obama, and Senator Joe Biden are presented.