VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- EU imposes anti-subsidy duties on Indian bed linen. // Colourage;Feb2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p101
The European Union (EU) has adopted anti-subsidy duties on January 14, 2004 on imports of cotton-type bed linen from India, according to a statement released by the EU. The move came just days before EU Trade Commissioner was to visit India to discuss trade issues. The EU has previously filed a...
- BELGIUM: EU raises Russia LCV duties with WTO. Leggett, Dave // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);5/25/2014, p9
The article presents a reprint of the article "BELGIUM: EU raises Russia LCV duties with WTO" by Dave Leggett, which appeared in the online resource' May 22, 2014 issue. It reports on the plan of the European Union to have consultation with Russia in the World Trade Organization (WTO) regarding...
- Concurrent trade defense investigations in the EU, the EU's new anti-subsidy practice against China, and the future of both. VERMULST, EDWIN; GATTA, BRIAN // World Trade Review;Jul2012, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p527
The EU's decision to follow in the footsteps of the United States by breaking with its past practice of not applying countervailing duties against Chinese subsidies has left many wondering whether its first imposition of such duties on Coated Fine Paper from China was a watershed moment in EU...
- EU imposes preliminary AD duties on stainless steel fasteners from India. // Wire Journal International;Apr2012, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on the anti-dumping (AD) duties imposed by European Union (EU) on manufacturers of stainless steel fasteners from India for unfair competition.
- The European commission is imposing anti-dumping tariffs on Chinese solar panels. // World Energy News;6/11/2013, p14
The article reports that the European Commission is imposing anti-dumping tariffs on Chinese solar panels, a move that could spark retaliation from China.
- China files complaint with WTO over EU anti-dumping measures. // Wire Journal International;Sep2009, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p28
The article reports that China has filed a complaint against the anti-dumping investigation imposed by the European Union (EU). It states that China has filed the charge with the World Trade Organization (WTO) following the anti-dumping measures brought by EU against the import of Chinese iron...
- TRADE WINDS. // World Trade: WT100;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p14
No abstract available.
- EU Blasts Indian Dumping Measures. Zarocostas, John // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/16/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 124, p13
The European Union (EU) last week opened legal proceeding in the World Trade Organization (WTO) against 27 Indian antidumping measures affecting a long list of EU exports including textiles, chemicals and steel. In a complaint filed with the WTO's dispute settlement body on December 8, 2003 the...
- EC COMMERCIAL DEFENCE ACTIONS AGAINST TEXTILES FROM I995 TO 2000: POSSIBLE LESSONS FOR FUTURE NEGOTIATIONS. // Journal of International Economic Law;Sep2001, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p527
The article explores on whether proposed changes to the World Trade Organization (WTO) Anti-Dumping Agreement and the WTO Agreement on Subsidies and Countervailing Measures would have an effect in practice, specifically to the benefit of developing countries. The proposed changes is based on a...