RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p10
Offers political and economic outlook for Estonia for 2006. Proposed alternative to the corporate income tax regime; Evidence of labor market tightening; Corporate tax benefits offered by the country.
- The Economy and the Business Environment: 1.1 Country Profile. // Doing Business with Estonia;2005, p3
Provides information on Estonia. Political and economic conditions in the country; International credit ratings; Description of the labor market; Foreign trade relations and investment climate; Geographical features of the country.
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Nov2007, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p10
The article discusses political and economic issues in Estonia. In September 2007, the cabinet approved the draft budget for 2008, the first under its new four-year strategy. The country's current account deficit narrowed to 14.0 percent of gross domestic product in the second quarter of 2007....
- On implications of EURO to fiscal policy in Montenegro. Lukšić, Igor; Katnić, Milorad // Entrepreneurial Economy;Dec2005, Vol. 8, p8
Introduction of the euro as legal tender in the Montenegrin economy has made the public expediture policy an axis instrument of the economic transition. At the same time it has imposed the need for the fiscal stabilisation as well as for the consolidation of the public finances. It is...
- Elections Signal Political Stability In Estonia. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p13
Focuses on the impact of local elections on the political stability in Estonia as of November 2002. Outcome of the local elections in Tallinn; Benefits of political stability on the foreign policy goals of Estonia for North Atlantic Treaty Organization and European Union accession.
- POLITICAL OVERVIEW. // Estonia Country Review;2007, p7
The article presents information on the government and political conditions in Estonia.
- Political Conditions. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p12
The article provides an overview of the political condition of Estonia and discusses the country's economic restructuring problems.
- Government Functions. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p30
The article provides information on Estonia's government functions as of 2010 including the country's constitution, legislative authority, and legal system.
- Estonian government and politics. Tallo, Ivar // World Affairs;Winter95, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p125
Traces the developments regarding Estonia's government and politics from 1991 to the present. Problem facing Estonians in 1991; Specifics of the passage of the Constitution on June 28, 1992; State structures inherited from Soviet Estonia; Question about continuity or discontinuity of elites;...