- EXPORT PROMOTION CHANGES OF SME'S FOR EXPORT EXPANSION DIRECTIONS DEVELOPMENT IN LITHUANIA. Jatuliavičienė, Gražina; Kučinskienė, Marija // Regional Formation & Development Studies;2012, Issue 6, p47
The article aims to show that conditioned by globalization processes integration tendencies in the world economy stimulate the search of new export expansion directions and development methods. Their evaluation and implementation are important driving forces for national economic growth and...
- Lithuania July trade deficit narrows. // Regional Today;9/11/2014, p2
The article discusses the reduction in Lithuania's trade deficit in the month of July 2014.
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2006, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p12
The article provides an update on the condition of the economic and political environment in Lithuania. On the political front, the self-declared confidence government has unveiled an extensive and ambitious program for the next two years. Meanwhile, reports indicate that the country's external...
- Baltic exchange. // Director;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p88
The article discusses economic background of Lithuania which could be beneficial to British companies including brief details about its economic growth, education system, and power plants.
- Lithuania Feb trade deficit shrinks. // Regional Today;4/11/2014, p3
The article reports that the merchandise trade deficit of Lithuania has declined to 303.6 million Lithuanian litas in February 2014 compared with 325.8 million Lithuanian litas a year ago.
- Lithuanian trade deficit narrows 9% in 9M. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/11/2013, p1
VILNIUS. Nov 11 (Interfax) - Lithuania's trade deficit narrowed 8.9% year-on-year in January-September 2013 to 5.179 billion litai, the Lithuanian Department of Statistics said.
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p11
The article offers news briefs related to political and economic risks and the business updates in Lithuania including the need of the government for additional austerity measures towards budget narrowing down to 3.0 percent by the end of 2010, the rise of unemployment rate as reported by...
- Strong Growth Based On Domestic Demand. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, CIS & Baltics Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p12
Provides information on the economy of Lithuania as of March 2003. Economic growth in the third quarter of 2002; Sectors that contributed to the economic growth from the first quarter to third quarter of 2002; Economic outlook.
- Lithuania growth slows in Q1. // Regional Today;6/2/2014, p1
The article reports on figures from the Department of Statistics in Lithunia which show the slow growth of the country's economy in the first quarter of 2014.