RISK SUMMARY: CZECH REPUBLIC
- RISK SUMMARY: BARBADOS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Dec2010, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p2
The article presents a summary of country risk for Barbados as of December 2010 including the economic recovery of the island, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth and the factors which prevent inter-regional trade.
- Politics Could Derail Recovery. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Aug2003, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p4
Pakistan's economy is steadily gathering pace. Real GDP grew at its fastest rate in seven years in the fiscal year ending June 30 2003. Domestic demand has strengthened due to record-low interest rates, together with a recovery in the drought-hit agricultural sector. The external sector has...
- INDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Jul2011, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p2
The article offers information on the political, economic, and business risk in India including the 2012 state election results for the new Indian National Congress (INC), the maintenance of 7.8% real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) economic forecast in fiscal year 2011-2012, and the launch of a...
- Country Risk Summary: LATVIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia, CIS & Baltics Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p11
Provides information on the country risk rating of Latvia as of March 2003. Indication of the tensions between Latvia and Russia; Gross domestic product growth in the first nine months of 2002; Decline in the share of economic output of the transport, communications and storage sector.
- South East Asia Vol 2. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Mar2016, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p1
A country report for South East Asia is presented from publisher Business Monitor International (BMI), with topics including decline in the Indonesian Jakarta Stock Exchange Finance Index (JAKFIN), Singapore's 2016 currency policy, and Malaysian economic condition forecast.
- RISK SUMMARY: URUGUAY. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p8
The article provides a summary of economic and political risk ratings in Uruguay in 2007. Report says that Uruguay scores 74.8 in the short-term political risk ratings, beating regional peers Argentina and Brazil, as well as the Latin American average of 72.5. However, the country's high score...
- Country Risk Summary: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the political and economic risks being faced by Trinidad and Tobago, as of October 2003. Short-term political rating of the country; Percentage growth of its gross domestic product; Overview of the risks faced by the business sector of the country.
- Secession Tops Agenda. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the risks being faced by Nevis, as of October 2003. Information on the issue of secession that is likely to dominate the country's political scene; Percentage growth of its gross domestic product; Income generated by its tourism industry.
- Maritime Dispute Ongoing. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p11
Reports on the risks being faced by Suriname, as of October 2003. Issues that dominate the political agenda of the country; Factors that threaten the growth of the country's domestic product; Effect of the developments in the mining and tourism industries on the economy of Suriname.