A Very Good Yearï¿½
- Inflation Starting To Slide? // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p1
The article presents an economic outlook on inflation rate in the Czech Republic for 2008. It is viewed that aggregate price pressures will remain a concern for the Czech economy. Real gross domestic product growth rate, on the other hand , is expected to increase in 2008 but will slowdown in...
- Taking A Turn For The Worse? // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Oct2006, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p6
The article offers an economic outlook of the Czech Republic for 2006 and 2007. The resilience of the domestic economy has been seen in relation to the performance of the koruna against the euro. However, there are concerns that the public finance deficit could expand over the next few years,...
- Czech Eyes On Eurozone. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;May2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p8
Given the extremely open nature of the Czech Republic economy, it is no surprise that its balance of payments figures often vary significantly from month to month. Recent instances have been no exception, with a bigger-than-expected CZK31.1 billion current account gap recorded in December 2003...
- Notes. // OECD Economic Surveys: Czech Republic;Jul2001, Vol. 2001 Issue 13, p171
Presents information on the economy of Czech Republic as of July 2001. Average tariff levels for Czech imports; Estimated total expenditure associated with pensions; Increase in income transfers of gross domestic product related transfers.
- Czech Republic Country Profile. // Czech Republic Country Profile;2006, p1
Provides a detailed analysis on the Czech Republic and presents an overview of its political, economic and business environment. Facts about the country's politics, geography and demography; Details of internal and external political situation and climate and a background of government make-up...
- PROFILE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Czech Republic;4/12/2011, p2
The article presents facts about the geography, people, government and economy of the Czech Republic. The country has a total area of 78,864 square kilometers, with low mountains to the north and south, and hills in the west. It has an estimated population of 10.5 million in 2009, 94% of which...
- Czech Republic. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p772
The article presents information on the socio-economic and political conditions in Czech Republic. The population of Czech Republic is 10,241,138 and population density is 336 per square meter. The ethnic groups include Czech 81%, Moravian 13%, and Slovak 3%. The head of state is Vactav Klaus...
- Chapter III: Economic Overview. // Czech Republic Country Review;2000, p28
Presents an overview of the economic conditions in the Czech Republic as of July 2000. Gross domestic product; Key economic indicators; Macroeconomic activity; Employment by sector; Finance and monetary policy; Inflation; Foreign exchange; Trade balance.
- Czech GDP rises less than expected in Q3. // Regional Today;11/17/2014, p1
The article discusses a lower than expected rise in the Gross domestic product (GDP) for the Czech Republic, statistics for growth in the manufacturing sector and employment figures.