CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY
- CAMOBDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business conditions in Cambodia in 2010, with details on the three-day strike for wage hike and the positive trend of telecommunications sector of the country.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
The article offers several topics in Cambodia including the move of Prime Minister Hun Sen to reconcile with Thailand, the growth of the country's gross domestic product (GDP), and the increase of net sales for Star-Cell, a TeliaSonera's Cambodian subsidiary.
- Cambodia. // CIA World Fact Book;2016/2017, Vol. 53, p134
A country report for Cambodia is presented from the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, with topics including economic condition; political structure; and information on its transportation.
- Economic Worries Remain. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p6
The article presents the analysis of the Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd. on the political and economic developments in Cambodian for 2009. According to the BMI, the international criticism over the administration of Prime Minister Hun Sen on his move to silence political dissent does...
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the business environment, political and economic risk in Cambodia including the announcement of Cambodia Angkor Air that it will schedule new flights from Siem Reap to Bangkok, Thailand in 2011, the announcement of Prince Norodom Ranariddh that to call on grassroots...
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on political and economic conditions in Cambodia. Human rights advocates and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) have demanded that the Cambodian government do more to combat corruption in the country. At a recent forum of NGOs, more than 150 rights advocates...
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p6
The article presents updates on the political risk, economic risk, and business environment in Cambodia for 2009. The conflict surrounding the Preah Vihear temple on the Cambodia-Thailand border has flared up again as People's Alliance of Democracy (PAD) protesters staged a protest at the site....
- Cambodia. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p762
The article presents information on the socio-economic and political conditions in Cambodia. The population of Cambodia is 13,636,398 and population density is 195 per square meter. The ethnic groups include Khmer 90%, Vietnamese 5%, and Chinese 1%. The government type in Cambodia is...
- Cambodia. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p820
An encyclopedia entry for Cambodia is presented. The country has a constitutional monarchy type of government. Its population is 14,241,640 and has Phnom Penh as its capital. Its gross domestic product (GDP) is 25.9 billion U.S. dollars and its industries include tourism, wood and wood products...