- Gross Domestic Product. Kosarev, A.; Ponomarenko, A. // Problems of Economic Transition;Oct96, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p55
Focuses on the gross domestic product (GDP) of Russia in 1996. Decline in the real volume of GDP since 1995; Methods for calculation of GDP; Relationship between reduction of real GDP and decline in industrial output; Impact of change in GDP structure on employee salaries.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1
Presents a chart on the growth rate of gross domestic product of South East Asian countries for the years 2001 and 2002, and a forecast for the years 2003 and 2004, as published in the September 2003 issue of the periodical 'Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor.'
- Taiwan GDP Firm. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p8
Reports on the growth of Taiwan's gross domestic product during the fourth quarter of 2002. Increase in Taiwanese government's 2003 growth forecast; Growth of country's exports in January 2003.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jul2006, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1
Presents a chart of the real GDP growth and inflation of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- MACRO INDICATORS. // Warsaw Business Journal;11/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p22
Presents a chart depicting the macro indicators in Poland. Percentage real growth for the gross domestic product; Government debt yield as of November 15; Source of information.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Aug2003, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p1
The article presents regional indicators for various European countries. Indicators shown include growth in gross domestic product for different years.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Oct2003, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1
Presents tabular information on economic indicators in Central Europe.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Dec2002, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p1
Presents information related to economic indicators in South-East Europe as of December 2002. Percentage change in real gross domestic product in the region; Percentage change in the rate of inflation; Percentage change in capital flow in the region.
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p47
The article highlights the global assumptions of Business Monitor International Ltd. in the fourth quarter in 2010 including the risks of major slowdown, gross domestic product (GDP) and real GDP of developed states in Argentina.