CZECH REPUBLIC: RISK SUMMARY
- Czech Republic Country Profile. // Czech Republic Country Profile;2006, p1
Provides a detailed analysis on the Czech Republic and presents an overview of its political, economic and business environment. Facts about the country's politics, geography and demography; Details of internal and external political situation and climate and a background of government make-up...
- CZECH REPUBLIC. // Czech Republic Tourism Report;2014 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, p1
The article presents an analysis and forecast of the trends in Czech Republic's tourism industry, as of July 2014. Topics include an overview of the country's economic, political and business conditions and its implications for the tourism industry, growth in inbound arrivals and outbound...
- Dead Heat. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p1
Offers political and economic outlook for the Czech Republic for 2006. Impact of the outcome of the Czech parliamentary elections on the formation of a majority government; Need for the two leading political parties to form a grand coalition; Gross domestic product growth experienced by the...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Prague Business Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p2
Presents news concerning the Czech economy and politics as of April 28, 2003. Expected gross domestic product growth of the country for the year; Rise of corruption in the nation's business sector; Decrease in voter support for Prime Minister Vladimir Spilda.
- PROFILE. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Czech Republic;4/12/2011, p2
The article presents facts about the geography, people, government and economy of the Czech Republic. The country has a total area of 78,864 square kilometers, with low mountains to the north and south, and hills in the west. It has an estimated population of 10.5 million in 2009, 94% of which...
- Czech Republic. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p772
The article presents information on the socio-economic and political conditions in Czech Republic. The population of Czech Republic is 10,241,138 and population density is 336 per square meter. The ethnic groups include Czech 81%, Moravian 13%, and Slovak 3%. The head of state is Vactav Klaus...
- Czech Republic. Youngblood Coleman, Denise // Czech Republic Country Review;2014, preceding p3
The article discusses the political, economic, investment, social, and environmental structure in the Czech Republic including brief details on its population as of 2012, daily temperature, real gross domestic product (GDP) from 2008 to 2012, and agricultural consumption and production.
- the Czech Republic: Country Forecast: Current Data. // Political Risk Yearbook: Czech Republic Country Report;2005, p5
Reports on the economic conditions in the Czech Republic in 2004. Political fact sheet; Domestic economic indicators; International economic indicators; Social indicators; Regional real GDP growth; Regional inflation rates; Economic performance profile; Population; Work force distribution.
- Country Conditions. // Political Risk Yearbook: Czech Republic Country Report;2008, p1
The article presents information on the political and economic conditions of the Czech Republic. The country has received large amounts of foreign direct investment (FDI), which, together with strong export growth, has helped fuel economic growth. In 2004, Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth was...