A Gradual Re-balancing
- Poland foreign trade deficit at â‚¬1.12 bln. // Regional Today;12/11/2014, p2
The article reports the foreign trade deficit of Poland along with the imports and exports between January - October, 2014.
- Imports To Drive C/A Deficit Wider. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the economic forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for Poland in 2011. It states that BMI expects the country's current account deficit to widen by 4.4% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2011 from 3.2% of GDP in 2010. It mentions that BMI also anticipates...
- DEVELOPMENT OF POLISH FOREIGN TRADE IN AGRI-FOOD PRODUCTS AFTER POLAND'S ACCESSION TO THE EU. Grzelak, Maria Magdalena; Roszko-Wójtowicz, Elżbieta // Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia;2015, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p37
Trends in foreign trade have a huge impact on the country's position in the international market. Poland's accession to the EU was a breakthrough for the Polish foreign trade. This paper analyses trends in the Polish foreign trade in agri-food products in the years 2004-2014, after joining the...
- EXTERNAL FACTORS AFFECTING THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF POLAND UP TO THE YEAR 2000. Bodnar, Artur; Deniszcyk, Maciej // Soviet & Eastern European Foreign Trade;Summer72, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p174
Focuses on the economic development of Poland. Dependence of the Polish economy upon foreign trade; Difference in the relationship between the national income and imports in Poland; Outlook on the direction of Polish exports.
- Poland's energy security strategy comes at high cost, report. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/10/2013, p1
The article focuses on a report by the news agency Reuters, Poland's deal to import liquefied natural gas from Qatar as of September 2013 can put Poland under financial burden with some of the highest prices in the world.
- Foreign trade. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb96, p10
Discusses import and export trends in the United States. Share of these items to real gross domestic product from 1987 and 1996; States with highest export growth; Trade deficit from January 1994 and October 1995; Change in US trade balance from June to October 1995.
- Trade balance hits record high in 2000. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;03/02/2001, p1
Reports on the result of the international trade surplus of Canada for the year 2000. Results of the total exports and imports in Canada; Factors which contributed to the increase in the exports of energy products; Increase in the imports of automotive products.
- Both exports and imports up. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;05/25/2001, p1
Reports on the increase in exports and imports of Canada's merchandise in March 2001. Increase in agricultural and fishing exports; Merchandise trade balance; Comparison of first quarter imports and exports for 2000 and 2001.
- Exports fall to 17-month low. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;10/26/2001, p1
Reports on the decrease in merchandise exports of Canada in August 2001. Percentage of export decline; Percentage of decline in imports; Trade surplus of Canada; Merchandise trade balance.