HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;12/23/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p2
Presents news briefs pertaining to business, the economy, and politics in Hungary as of December 23, 2002.
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p2
Presents news items on developments in the economy, business and politics in Hungary as of February 2003. Number of tourists; Mortgage-backed bonds; Adoption of the text of European Union accession treaty; Two parties in the ruling coalition.
- HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Dec2002, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p2
Analyzes political and economic conditions and business environment in Hungary. Effect of political management and economic recovery on the election process; Impact of public deficit forecast on radical reduction plans of 2003; Expected percentage of price cuts for commercial energy users in...
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p2
Presents news briefs concerning economic, business and political developments in Hungary as of March 31, 2003. Inclusion of measures announced by the Economic and Transport Ministry to protect the steel industry; Frozen food plants in Poland acquired by Canner Globus Rt from F.J. Eisner and Co....
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;06/10/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 27, p2
Reports on news and developments related to business, economy and politics in Hungary for the week ending June 10, 2002. Current account deficit as of April, according to the National Bank of Hungary; MOL Rt's plan of acquiring 25 percent of the shares of Croatian oil company INA; Defense...
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2006 Quarter1, p11
The article focuses on the outlook for economic conditions in Hungary for 2005-2006. The twin fiscal and current account deficits are the principal threats to macroeconomic stability in Hungary. Although the Hungarian government is in need of extra budget revenues, its plans to introduce a 10%...
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2012, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p5
The article presents a brief outlook of the political and economic risks and the business environment in Hungary for 2012, which highlights the country's Democratic Coalition led by former Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsany, consumer price inflation, and slight business activity deterioration.
- HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
The article presents the political, economic and business risks of Hungary in 2010 which include the victory of the Fidesz party in the general elections on April 26, the condition of the banking system and the approval of a subsidy to the Germany-based carmaker Daimler AG to aid in the...
- SWOT Analysis. // Hungary Tourism Report;Q3 2010, p7
The article presents the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) analysis of Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd. for Hungary's tourism industry, politics and government, economic and business sector, as of September 2010. Identified threats to the industry include increases...