- Slowing Down. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Jul2005, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p1
Presents an economic outlook of Brazil for 2005. Economic performance in the first quarter; Factors in the deceleration of economic activity; Outlook on investment and commodity markets.
- A REAL ECONOMIC ACTIVITY INDICATOR FOR TURKEY. Aruoba, S. Boragan; Sarikaya, Cagri // Central Bank Review;Jan2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p15
This paper presents a monthly indicator of real economic activity for historical accounting and real-time monitoring of business cycles in Turkey. Business conditions, an unobserved component implied by the interaction and co-movement of various macroeconomic variables, are related to a number...
- THE NATION'S ECONOMIC OUTLOOK. Malehorn, Jack // Journal of Business Forecasting;Spring2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p47
The article offers information on the projected economic performance of businesses in the U.S. through 2010. The Consensus Outlook for the nation's economy has reflected the decline of the country's business activity, affected by the flow of the banking system, automotive market and consumer...
- INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC OUTLOOK. Simos, Evangelos Otto // Journal of Business Forecasting;Spring2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p38
The article offers information on the projected economic performance of businesses internationally through 2010. It discusses the severe downturn of the economy which has started in the early of 2008, becoming a full-fledged global recession in 2009. Nevertheless, it is foreseen that the global...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Oct2005, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1
This section presents statistics related to the gross domestic product of various countries in Asia during 2003-04 and estimates for the period 2005-06.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Oct2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
This section presents data and forecasts related to real gross domestic product of various countries in Asia during the period 2003-06.
- Need Achievement, Phase Movement and the Business Cycle. Dan Cover, James; Johnson, Norris R. // Social Forces;Jun76, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p760
ABSTRACT Parsons and McClelland provide competing theories about the relationship between n Achievement (nAch) and the business cycle. McClelland maintains nAch levels are fixed by generations and are insensitive to short-term variations such as the business cycle. Parsons argues that both...
- Economy Ratings Revisions -- An Explanation. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p2
The article provides information on the new methodology for the economic risk ratings by "Business Management International." It is assured that the methodology encompasses the range of challenges that economies will confront. Several improvements were made that reflect more on the interplay of...
- Comment on INFLATION REGIMES AND THE SOURCES OF INFLATION UNCERTAINTY. Brunner, Allan D. // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);Aug1993 Part 2, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p512
No abstract available.