- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Oct2005, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1
This section presents statistics related to the gross domestic product of various countries in Asia during 2003-04 and estimates for the period 2005-06.
- The Relative Forecasting Performance of the Divisia and Simple Sum Monetary Aggregates. SCHUNK, DONALD L. // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);May2001 Part 1, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p272
This paper provides direct evidence on the forecasting performance of the Divisia monetary aggregates relative to the traditional simple sum monetary aggregates. It is shown that forecasts of U.S. real GDP from a four variable vector autoregression are most accurate when a Divisia aggregate is...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Nov2005, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p1
The section presents statistical information related to economic indicators in Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania and Serbia. The economic indicators include real gross domestic product and inflation. The article also includes economic forecasts for 2005-06.
- Introduction: Tools for Current Analysis at the Bank of Canada. Coletti, Don; Kozicki, Sharon // Bank of Canada Review;
The article discusses the tools employed in the process of analyzing and collecting information on the current economic activity in the Bank of Canada. The analysis includes short-term forecasting of economic activity and macroeconomic key indicators such as real gross domestic product (GDP) and...
- Las debilidades del Producto Bruto Interno. Veiga, Leonardo // IEEM Revista de Negocios;04/01/2012, p78
No abstract available.
- Q209 The Nadir For Growth. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Sep2009, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the contraction of the indicator of global economic activity (IGAE) in Mexico by 11.1% year-on-year (y-o-y) in May 2009, compared to negative 12.0% y-o-y in April. The real gross domestic product (GDP) growth is forecasted to be worse in the second quarter than in the...
- The Yield Curve, March 2009. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr2009, p4
The article forecasts the yield spread and the real gross domestic product (GDP) growth as of March 2009 in the U.S. It relates that the rate has edged downward to 0.22 percent from January to March, which represents a 2.88% to 2.75% 10-year rate decrease. However, it suggests that real GDP will...
- Dubai: What Changes Will 2010 Bring? // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/11/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p18
The article provides an outlook for the economy of Dubai, United Arab Emirates for 2010. Analysts forecast that Dubai's nominal and real gross domestic product (GDP) will shrink in 2009 and its economic activity will continue to contract in 2010. They also expect the population balance to shift...
- Chile's economy remains strong and growing. // Market: Latin America;Apr2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p1
Explains that Chile's economy is strong and growing. Estimate by the International Monetary Fund of the country's per capita income in 2006; Growth posted by the economy in January 2006; Statistics on economic activity in the country; Gross domestic product growth forecast for 2006.