POLAND: RISK SUMMARY
- Poland: A Political Marriage Of Convenience? // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p16
Presents an update on economics and politics in Poland as of August 2005. Decline in the proportion of Polish-based business planning investments; Impact of the conflicting economic views of the ruling Alliance of the Democratic Left and the Civic Platform and Law and Justice on the Polish...
- Country Update. // Political Risk Yearbook: Poland Country Report;2010, pU-1
The article reports on economic and political conditions in Poland. It is expected that real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rates in 2009 and 2010 to 2014 are 1.0 percent and 3.2 percent, respectively. The Civic Platform (PO) party of Prime Minister Donald Tusk remains the choice party of...
- POLAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2009, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p2
The article reports on the political and economic risks of Poland. According to the latest opinion poll data, Civic Platform-led coalition government continues to enjoy a strong wave of public support, helping to diffuse short-term risks to coalition stability. The National Bank of Poland has...
- Poland Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Poland Country Report;2007, p3
The article offers political and economic forecasts for Poland from 2007 to 2011. It predicts real gross domestic product (GDP) growth, inflation and current account for the three alternative regimes, namely the Civic Platform (PO)-led Coalition, PO Majority and Nationalist Coalition. The...
- Mass exit from land of skyscrapers. Pyzik, Agata // New Statesman;7/5/2013, Vol. 142 Issue 5165, p17
The article looks at economic conditions in Poland, as of July 2013. The author says that while Polish news media depict the country's economy as strong, many ordinary Poles are facing financial difficulties. Topics include the neoliberal political party Civic Platform, the number of Poles...
- CIA: The World Factbook: Poland. // CIA World Fact Book;2009, p504
The article provides a country profile of Poland, with information on the country's geography, people, and communications. It describes the country's form of government which is a republic type, its capital city which is Warsaw, and political parties which include the Civic Platform. Moreover,...
- POLAND: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the political and economic condition in Poland.
- Bibliography. // Poland Country Review;2010, p152
A bibliography on the subject of economic, politics, social aspects of Poland is presented including the book "The Statesman's Year-Book 2006," Barry Turner, "Britannica Book of the Year," by David Calhoun and "Current Leaders of Nations," by Jennifer Mossman.
- Executive Summary. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p5
The article presents an overview of the political and economic conditions in Poland in 2007.