- Inflation, GDP and Causality for European Countries. Koulakiotis, Athanasios; Lyroudi, Katerina; Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas // International Advances in Economic Research;Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p53
This study investigates, through panel univariate GARCH models for 14 European countries the causality between inflation and GDP and finds that inflation causes GDP at the 5% level of significance and GDP cause inflation at the 10% significance level. Thus, there is a bidirectional effect...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1
Presents data on the performance of economic indicators in European countries as of October 2003. Real gross domestic product growth rate in Romania; Year-to-year growth rate registered in Bulgaria; Inflation registered in Slovenia.
- Final 3Q GDP Shows 4.9% Growth Rate. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p2
The article reports on the growth rate of gross domestic product (GDP) in the U.S. The third quarter of 2007 showed that the GDP revision was up 4.9%, the same pace as in the prior report. Most analysts believed that such trend would continue in the fourth quarter of the year and create a slower...
- Economic data are strong. Woods, Lynn // Westchester County Business Journal;10/22/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 43, p1
The article presents a federal study of the economic data of counties in New York. The data provided estimates of the gross domestic product (GDP) for the 363 metropolitan statistical areas (MSA) of the U.S. for 2001 to 2005. Each contained one population center of greater than 50,000 people....
- EUROPE (EU, Central and Eastern Europe, Russia and Turkey). Marash, Halina // CIBC Observations;Dec2001/Jan2002, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p13
Focuses on the economic condition in Europe as of December 2001. Gross domestic product; Consumer and investment spending; Technology stocks; Export and import trade; Inflation rate; Unemployment rate; Monetary policy.
- Q309 Growth: H109 Trough View Plays Out. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p1
The article provides information on the analysis of Business Monitor International LTD (BMI) over the gross domestic product (GDP) performance of various countries in Europe. Based on various flash estimates on third quarter real GDP of various countries released in through November 17, 2009,...
- Co-published Chapter: Europe - An equity renaissance for investors? // Asian Investor;Nov2013, p1
Economic data continue to strengthen across Europe, with both GDP growth and manufacturing indicators picking up. Encouragingly, we are also witnessing some more positive signs from some of Europe's peripheral economies.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2005, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p1
This section presents a comparative table of GDP growth and inflation in central European countries in the year 2003, 2004, and the first quarter of year 2005.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Oct2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
This section presents information about indicators like real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth and inflation rate in several countries. Bolivia has a GDP growth rate of 3.0 in 2005, inflation rate of 4.5 and C/A balance of 2.0; Colombia has a GDP growth rate of 3.4 in 2005 and inflation rate...