RISK SUMMARY: CAMBODIA
- RISK SUMMARY: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2007, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p6
The article highlights the economic, political and business condition in Cambodia. According to the author, in resolving the current crisis in Myanmar, Prime Minister Hu Sen has added the voice of Cambodia to those advocating a greater role for ASEAN. Meanwhile, the Human Development Report has...
- RISK SUMMARY: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p6
The article focuses on the political and economic conditions in Cambodia. Cambodia's exiled opposition leader, Sam Rainsy, has called on the international community to put pressure on the Cambodian government to reverse its decision to lift his parliamentary immunity. In its most recent report...
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the economic and political conditions in Cambodia. Effect of terrorist attack on Bali, Indonesia in October 2002 on the security of the country; Announcement of China regarding the country's foreign debt; Uncertainty about the aid provided by European Union.
- CAMOBDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business conditions in Cambodia in 2010, with details on the three-day strike for wage hike and the positive trend of telecommunications sector of the country.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
The article offers information on Cambodia's political, economic and business environment conditions.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
The article offers several topics in Cambodia including the move of Prime Minister Hun Sen to reconcile with Thailand, the growth of the country's gross domestic product (GDP), and the increase of net sales for Star-Cell, a TeliaSonera's Cambodian subsidiary.
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Presents political, economic and business risks faced by Cambodia as of April 2003. Political outlook of the country; Suggestions of International Monetary Fund to boost the country's economy; Concerns over the freedom of the country's mass media.
- CAMBODIA Strongman, Terrible Man, Invisible Man, and Politics of Power Sharing. Tin Maung Maung Than // Southeast Asian Affairs;2004, p73
Looks into the political system and its impact on the economic condition of Cambodia. Election system in the country; Demands of the pro-democracy groups; Stability of the economy and government in the country.
- Background Note: New Zealand. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: New Zealand;Nov2007, p1
The publication presents information on Cambodia. Facts and figures as of November 11, 2007 are summarized which includes geography, terrain and weather. Climate is temperate to subtropical. Terrain is described as highly varied from snowcapped mountains to lowland plains. The type of government...