RISK SUMMARY: CAMBODIA
- RISK SUMMARY: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p6
Provides an overview of the political and economic condition in Cambodia for 2005. Political outlook; Economic risks; Economic forecast.
- RISK SUMMARY: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Nov2007, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p6
The article highlights the economic, political and business condition in Cambodia. According to the author, in resolving the current crisis in Myanmar, Prime Minister Hu Sen has added the voice of Cambodia to those advocating a greater role for ASEAN. Meanwhile, the Human Development Report has...
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Focuses on the economic and political conditions in Cambodia. Effect of terrorist attack on Bali, Indonesia in October 2002 on the security of the country; Announcement of China regarding the country's foreign debt; Uncertainty about the aid provided by European Union.
- CAMOBDIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p6
The article provides an overview of the political, economic, and business conditions in Cambodia in 2010, with details on the three-day strike for wage hike and the positive trend of telecommunications sector of the country.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p6
The article offers information on Cambodia's political, economic and business environment conditions.
- CAMBODIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p6
The article offers several topics in Cambodia including the move of Prime Minister Hun Sen to reconcile with Thailand, the growth of the country's gross domestic product (GDP), and the increase of net sales for Star-Cell, a TeliaSonera's Cambodian subsidiary.
- RAINSY DAY. Gourevitch, Philip // New Republic;1/8/96-1/15/96, Vol. 214 Issue 2/3, p22
Discusses the suspension of former Cambodian Finance Minister Sam Rainsy from the cabinet system in October 1994. Historical background on the state's democracy; Measures proposed by Rainsy in response to government corruption; Remarks of Rainsy on his possible assassination.
- A Road Well Traveled. Pape, Eric // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);2/21/2005 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 145 Issue 8, p62
Presents an interview with Cambodian opposition leader Sam Rainsy. Shift towards totalitarianism in Cambodia; Report that Rainsy is a political refugee; Statement that Rainsy is accused of defaming Prince Norodom Ranariddh, the National Assembly president.
- Country Risk Summary: CAMBODIA. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Presents political, economic and business risks faced by Cambodia as of April 2003. Political outlook of the country; Suggestions of International Monetary Fund to boost the country's economy; Concerns over the freedom of the country's mass media.