- REGIONAL: Macroeconomic Data & Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p8
The article presents economic data for various countries. The estimated gross domestic growth (GDP) of Cambodia for the year 2003 is 3.93% and the forecasted GDP for the year 2004 is 4.19%. The estimated GDP of Indonesia for the year 2003 is 211.07% and the forecasted GDP for the year 2004 is...
- Stability Imperative For EU Convergence. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Feb2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the Albanian economy. The economy has shown positive performance, which was reflected in their official 2003 GDP growth estimate of 4.0%. The finance package foresees a relatively moderate deficit of 4.8% of gross domestic product (GDP), relying upon assumptions of 6.0%...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Nov2003, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on economic indicators of some countries in Asia as of November 1, 2003. Real gross domestic product growth observed in Thailand in 2001; Inflation rate reported in Malaysia in 2002; Predicted cash and account balance to be reported by Indonesia for 2003 and 2004.
- Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Report;2006, p1
The article presents an economic forecast on the Slovak Republic from 2006-2010. Real gross domestic product growth is expected to be 4.9 % while inflation, 4.5%. In government affairs, troubles will benefit the center-left party Smer-Social Democracy, which has been gaining public approval...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1
Presents a tabular representation of the economic indicators of several Latin American countries from 2003 to 2005. Real gross domestic product growth rate; Inflation rate; Account balance.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jul2005, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
The article presents information on economic indicators of various Asian countries during 2003-2004. The forecasts for 2005 and 2006 are also included. The economic indicators include real gross domestic product and inflation. The places about which the data is mentioned are China, Hong Kong,...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
Presents statistics related to economic indicators of four countries of South Asia. Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of four countries in 2001 and 2002; Forecast of GDP growth of 2003 and 2004; Percentage of consumer price inflation rate from 2001-2004 in four countries.
- BANGLADESH: Country Forecast: Current Data. // Political Risk Yearbook: Bangladesh Country Report;2006, p5
Presents current data on a country forecast on Bangladesh as of January 2006. Domestic economic indicators; Regional real gross domestic product growth; Regional inflation rates.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Mar2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p1
This article presents a chart depicting an economic forecast of South East European countries as of March 1, 2004. The chart includes information related to the real gross domestic product, inflation and current account status of Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria and Bosnia-Herzegovina.