RISK SUMMARY: VIETNAM
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p4
The article presents a political, economic and business outlook for Vietnam in 2009. The government's purchase of six submarines to improve its capabilities to back up its claims for the Paracel and Spratly islands will likely to case stir in China. Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung expects higher...
- VIETNAM: BUSINESS FORECAST REPORT. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2013 2nd Quarter, Issue 2, preceding p1
The article offers an overview and forecast on the economic and political activities in Vietnam from 2012 to 2022.
- Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2010, p2
The article presents highlights of economic and political forecast for Vietnam from 2004 to 2014. Political risks identified include the re-election of Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and President Nguyen Minh Triet, the continuity of political power by the Communist Party of Vietnam Central...
- RISK SUMMARY: CHINA. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
The article offers news briefs related to politics, economics, and business enterprises in China. Vice premier Huang Ju of the People's Republic of China's State Council died on June 2, 2007 due to long illness. A feasibility study revealed the potential of Sino-Indian trade agreement which aims...
- RISK SUMMARY: BAHAMAS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p9
This section offers news briefs concerning the economy of Bahamas as of July 2008. Business Monitor International said that crime is a threat to the tourism sector. Moody's Investors Services issued its annual report on the Bahamas in June, upholding its A3 foreign currency and A1 local currency...
- ISRAEL. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/28/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 17, p20
Features a news update about business in Israel as of April 28, 2000. Review by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. of the foreign currency deposit ratings of banks; Growth prospects for the economy.
- CHINESE BANKS FACE HIGHER RISKS AND LOAN DELINQUENCIES, SAYS MOODY'S. // CFO Innovation Asia;1/26/2016, p3
The article discusses the report of the Moody's Investors Service firm on the business outlook for banks in China. Topics included are the identification by Moody's vice president Christine Kuo of uncertainties in interest and exchange rates and stock prices, the rise in credit costs to small...
- Moody's Upgrades India's Rating to Investment Grade. // India -- West;2/3/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 11, pB2
The article reports on the upgradation of India's short-term foreign currency rating from speculative to investment grade by Moody's Investors Service Inc., a global rating agency.
- VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Feb2006, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p4
The article focuses on the political and economic conditions prevailing in Vietnam. Various efforts have been made by Vietnam in order to prevent bird flu from spreading there, after the claims made by the agricultural ministry in January 2006, that Vietnam contained bird flu. Despite of these...