Net Export Impulse Fades
- Exchange Rate and Polish Trade in Agricultural and Food Commodities with the European Union. Jędruchniewicz, Andrzej // Economic Science for Rural Development Conference Proceedings;2009, Issue 18, p105
The main aim of the paper is to present the influence of changes in the exchange rate of zloty in comparison with euro on the parameters of the Polish trade of agricultural and food commodities with the European Union. The research period covers the years from 2004 to 2007. The role of the...
- PLN: Broad-Based Strength To Continue. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/11/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p15
This article offers an outlook for the value of the Polish zloty against the U.S. dollar in 2010. Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) expects the zloty to outperform against all other major currencies. BMI attributes the scenario to the divergence between monetary policy in Poland and that...
- CE FX: Entry Points On The Horizon. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/23/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p13
The article predicts that the weakening of the Central European (CE) currencies will only be temporary in nature. It mentions that the Polish zloty (PLN) is expected to strengthen to 3.7500 PLN per euro (EUR) by end 2011 while the Czech koruna (CZK) is expected to benefit from the projected firm...
- CEE Currencies Retain Value. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/5/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p14
The article provides a currency exchange rate forecast in September 2011, including the Polish zloty and the Turkish lira.
- PLN: Heading To PLN3.4000/EUR. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/18/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p16
The article reports on the short-term outlook for the Polish zloty. It is expected that further weakness of the currency will continue with the zloty exchange rate of PLN3.7000 to the euro, but this could even get worse if the U.S. dollar strengthens against the euro. Development of financial...
- It pays to visit Poland! // Polish American Journal;Feb2016, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p16
The article focuses on the currency-exchange rate of the zloty, Polish currency, into U.S. dollars.
- A Reassessment of the Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Pakistan's Exports Demand: ARDL Approach. Alam, Shaista // European Journal of Economics, Finance & Administrative Sciences;Jun2010, Issue 21, p77
The objective of present study is to investigate the impact of exchange rate volatility on Pakistan's aggregate exports demand by employing quarterly data for the period 1979Q3-2005Q4. The empirical results based on the ARDL analysis show that real exports are cointegrated with foreign economic...
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/4/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p1
Presents updates on the performance of emerging markets as of January 4, 2005. Performance of the Colombian peso (COP) in 2004; Forecast on the changes in the exchange rate of the COP; Projection on the decline in the performance of the Polish zloty.
- Easing Cycle To Continue. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/18/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p14
Forecasts the volatility of the Polish zloty as of April 2005. Growth of the real gross domestic product of Poland; Decline of the country's consumer price index; Projected increase in the volatility of the Euro-Polish exchange rate.