- Final 3Q GDP Shows 4.9% Growth Rate. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p2
The article reports on the growth rate of gross domestic product (GDP) in the U.S. The third quarter of 2007 showed that the GDP revision was up 4.9%, the same pace as in the prior report. Most analysts believed that such trend would continue in the fourth quarter of the year and create a slower...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1
Presents data on the performance of economic indicators in European countries as of October 2003. Real gross domestic product growth rate in Romania; Year-to-year growth rate registered in Bulgaria; Inflation registered in Slovenia.
- Economic data are strong. Woods, Lynn // Westchester County Business Journal;10/22/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 43, p1
The article presents a federal study of the economic data of counties in New York. The data provided estimates of the gross domestic product (GDP) for the 363 metropolitan statistical areas (MSA) of the U.S. for 2001 to 2005. Each contained one population center of greater than 50,000 people....
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Jul2005, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p1
This article presents information on economic indicators of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam. The topics that have been dealt with are inflation and gross domestic product.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Oct2005, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
This section presents information about indicators like real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth and inflation rate in several countries. Bolivia has a GDP growth rate of 3.0 in 2005, inflation rate of 4.5 and C/A balance of 2.0; Colombia has a GDP growth rate of 3.4 in 2005 and inflation rate...
- Strong Demand To Drive Growth. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Nov2008, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p8
This article presents an outlook for the economy of Uruguay from 2008 to 2009. The rate of growth of the economy has prompted Business Monitor International (BMI) to raise its real gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast for the country. BMI notes that while lower commodity prices will...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Nov2004, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p1
The article presents statistical data on the economy of China and its neighboring countries viz. Hong Kong, Taiwan and South Korea. In China, real GDP growth stood at 8.0% in 2002, 9.4% in 2003 and it is forecasted that it would reach 7.9% in 2006. In Hong Kong, GDP growth rate stood at 1.9% in...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Sep2004, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p1
The article presents some economic indictors related with South Asia. The real gross domestic product growth for India is 8.2 percent, for Pakistan is 3.1 percent, for Bangladesh is 4.4 percent and for Sri Lanka is 5.5 percent. The inflation rate for India is 5.5 percent, for Bangladesh is 6.0...
- ECONOMY. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: Republic of Mozambiq;Jan2005, p7
Presents information on the economic conditions in the Republic of Mozambique as of January 2005. Per capita gross domestic product in 2000; Factor that resulted to a high growth rate in the country; Details of the economic reform in the country.